Sometimes I Like To Think Of Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

"Brace yourself." He told me as he pulled the bus door open, and stepped on. I followed after him into the main part of the bus where everyone was sat. In the blink of an eye, Kevin was engulfed in a group hug consisting of his band mates and Bryan. Alix caught my arm and pulled me in as well. After about five minutes of hugging, we were all sat comfortably on the couch. I am sat criss-crossed with my back against the arm rest, Kevin sat next to me, one leg going across my lap and the other, flat on the floor. Manny sat next to him on his phone with his Pikachu stuffed animal in his arms while Bryan sat across from him, lecturing Kevin on how dangerous what he did was. Kevin nodded along as he spoke, just wanting to get through this well-deserved rant. Alix and Evan were having thumb wars next to Bryan, and my guess was that Martha was inside setting up merch. I thought about going to help, but decided against it, as Kevin fidgeted like a child getting scolded. Something about the scene made me smile.

"I hope you will be just a bit more responsible from now on, not only for your sake, but Libby's too. Who knows what could have happened. I hate being the one to lecture you, but someone had to, understand Kevin?" Bryan asked. Kevin nodded, shifting under the negative attention. "Good. Libby, if you could show me what you've gotten on camera so far, on the drive to the next venue, that would be great. Boys go do your sound check, and Kevin don't over do it." Bryan order like the captain, he was. I saluted, hopping up, and knocking Kevin off the couch at the same time. He glared up at me, and I flashed a big, cheesy smile in return, before darting off of the bus and into the venue. I griped my Nikon D3100 in my hands, walking up to Martha at the merch table, as she place the last few shirts in their correct spots. I snapped a picture of her, before she could notice, then walked behind the table and stole her seat. "Hey, I was about to sit there, I will have you know."  She said to me in a  For-your-information tone. "Which is exactly why I sat here." I stated smugly, showing her the picture that I took of her. She cringed, begging me to delete it. "No, it's pretty." I told her honestly.

The boys strolled in to our left, but we continued to talk, paying no attention to them, well, that is until we were both taken hostage. Alix threw me over his shoulder and Evan did the same to Martha. We both yelled to be put down, but were denied our requests as they carried us backstage. "Hey Martha!" I called to her, when Evan started walking backwards. "Yeah?" she returned. "I like your butt, girl." She laughed at this and said that it wasn't fair that she couldn't see mine.  "Alls fair in love and war." I quoted, smugly. She huffed like a child and I just laughed. I suddenly felt myself falling, but before I could react, I was in Manny's lap. "Oh, well, hello there." Manny smiled. I apologized, jumping off of him, and to my feet. I walked up behind Alix, and smacked him in the back of the head. He pouted and I just stuck my tounge out. Kevin walked over to us with some papers in hand. "Hey, look at these and tell me what you think, will ya?" He handed me and Alix each a sheet of paper with hand-written words on them. I scanned the text. An involuntary smile made it's way onto my face. "These are really good, Kevin." I admitted honestly. He beamed at the praise, just like he did when Alix agreed with me a second later. "Do you think that we could try and put some music to these later, Alix?" H questioned. Alix agreed to this, and then they were called onto the stage. People when standing around watching them warm up. These were the people who paid for the Ghost Stories package.

Several fans came up and talked to me while the boys warmed up. There was one girl, who got mad at me for knowing them. She told me that I didn't deserve it. I knew I didn't but I was thankful for these opportunities. All of the other fans just asked how I knew them, told me that I was pretty and asked if I was dating any of the band members. The guys walked off of the stage with big smiles on their faces. You could tell that they loved what they do. They each went in different directions to talk to fans. I smiled at how dedicated they were to their fans. Kevin was talking to a girl with a Ghost Town shirt on that was quoting the song, Dreamer. She had shoulder- length black and orange hair, snake bites and bright green eyes. She looked to be about 15 and was very pretty. Kevin looked over at me, and I acted like I was looking at my camera screen. He pointed at me and the girl started giggling and smiling. I wonder what they were saying, but ignored the urge to pry. I took several pictures of the boys with their fans. I loved the looks of pure joy on their faces every time the boys spoke to them or touched them. It was amazing to see how much an interaction with these guys could do to their happiness.