"-The One Person Who's Arms I Just Want To Hold Me Right Now."

"ALIX, EVAN! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "No, you're going to tell us what has been bothering you all day, or you're not being released." Evan said again, just like he had been doing every time that I told them to release me. "But, my neck hurts." I whined like a child. If I couldn't get them to let me go out of anger then I'd try sympathy. Alix and Evan looked at me, at each other and then back at me. "Nice try." Alix stated flatly. "Assholes." I muttered walking behind them. I was currently locked in a collar made of titanium with a metal chain leash that ended in a hand cuff that was locked loosely on Alix's wrist. "You want to tell us what's wrong now? Since three days ago when you fell in that funk, you have been acting off. You act like you're fine one second and then the next you're staring off in space with a confused look on your face. Kevin said that he handled the problem, but he obviously didn't." Alix sighed. Evan stopped suddenly, "What did you just say?" Evan asked Alix. Alix looked confused as he asked him what he meant. "You said that Kevin said he handled it. Kevin was the last person that saw her before she got like this... and come to think of it, Kevin has been out of it too." He said in a tone that inferred that he was putting the pieces together.

Kevin has been out of it? How had I not noticed? We were around each other all of the time. Had he noticed that I was troubled? To be honest, Kevin was the center of my problems. Ever since I had that dream that I am almost convinced now, wasn't a dream, I have been battling with myself. Every time I was around him, there was a light airy feeling in my chest. Every time he touched me, my skin tingled and the butterflies resurfaced. The guys have started getting suspicious. We fell asleep on the couch together yesterday and Martha found us. Kevin's arms were wrapped around my waist and my face was snuggled into his chest. How we got in that position, I have no idea. Martha thought it was adorable and took a picture to send to everyone. Let's just say, everyone thinks we're sneaking around. I sighed at the same time Evan gasped, which made me jump slightly, because of how wound up I was in my thoughts. "Something happened between you and Kevin when he went to check on you the other night, didn't it?" Evan asked me like a teenage girl trying to get the latest gossip. Shock shot through my whole body, not at what Evan said, but what I just realized. "Wait, you guys said that Kevin came to check on me the other night and he said he handled it!?" I asked them in anger. I wasn't angry at them, but there was someone that I was pretty pissed with at the moment. "Yeah..." They both answered confusedly, looking startled by my sudden fury.

"Alix, let me go." I seethed through clenched teeth. He hesitated for a moment, but reached in his pocket, pulled out the key and unlocked my collar. "Thank you boys. I think I'm about to put an end to this weird little whatever that me and Kevin have been going through." I saluted them before turning and walking back to the bus. We had been walking around a park near the tour bus stop and I had only agreed to go because I had no choice. Manny was at a nearby music store getting a new pair of drum sticks, because he broke all of his already. Martha was out buying red hair dye for her and black hair dye for me, so as far as I am concerned everyone is off the bus or getting off when I get on. I yanked the door open and stomped in. "Oh, hey baby girl, the boys finally let you go?" Kevin smiled up at me from the couch, pulling his head phones out of his ears. "What's wrong?" He asked, a confused look etching it's way onto his face at the furious look that I knew had taken over my face. "EVERYBODY OFF OF THE BUS!" I yelled into the back. Kevin stood, but I pushed him back on the couch. "You aren't going anywhere." I spat with venom dripping off of my tounge.

A few of the tech crew walked out of the back lounge. "Sorry, everybody, but I need to have a chat with Kevin and I don't want any witnesses. Go take a walk or something. I'll send out a group text and let everyone know when they can come back." I chirped in an obviously fake happiness. Once everyon was off of the bus, I bgan pacing back and forth, not even knowing where to begin. "Did I do somthing to anger you?" Kevin asked me cautiously. I just turnd and looked at him for a second before slamming my hand into the wall, letting out a loud aggravated groan. "So, yes?" He followed up, which only fueled th fire that was burning inside. "You really didn't feel like you needed to talk to me about it, you inconsidrate, lying bastard! I really would have liked to know that the other night wasn't a dream but you had an agenda that wasn't exactly ideal for the both us, correct? And, you didn't care that I needed to know, correct?" I paused to give him time to say somthing back, but when he just sat there staring at his lap, I knew that he didn't know what to say. I sighed, almost defeated but with a lot more to say. I knew that I had to tell him everything that I was thinking and feeling or we wouldn't be able to move on from the truth.