Halloween (Long Danisnotonfire Imagine)

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. You heard banging at the door, this confused you as no one ever came to anyone's apartment in the building for Halloween. You paused adventure time and decided to answer it anyway. You opened the door. That's odd. No one was there...

Until "RAWR! I AM COUNT DANPIRE AND I AM HERE TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!" Dan yelled coming into view out of the blue making you jump. "Sorry Dan I don't have any candy," you announced smiling. He wore a big smile that showed off his adorable dimples "I was just wondering if I could hang out with you as Phil has gone to some party thing, I was there but it was quite boring."

"Of course you can hang out with me Dan! Come on in!" You exclaimed in a smile. He thanked you and entered your apartment. You and Dan had been best friends for as long as you could remember. He just lived down the corridor and you visited each other practically every day. When you got inside you both settled onto the sofa and began to watch adventure time when the news interrupted:

"Ladies and Gentlemen we interrupt your program for an important announcement. Hello I hope you are having a nice Halloween but i'm afraid trick or treating has to come to an end immediately. Everyone get inside and lock your doors because-"

The T.V suddenly lost connection and the screen showed a static pattern. You and Dan looked at each other confused and you both got up and locked the door and all of the windows. You had no idea what was happening but whatever it was you didn't want to get involved so you decided to play it safe and do what the newsreader said to do. "What do you think is going on?" Dan asked whilst locking the balcony doors. "I'm not sure, I have a feeling this is a Halloween trick though." You replied. "Well just to be sure let's keep everything locked, I don't want some serial killer the jump through the windows like spider man." This made you laugh, no matter how bad the situation gets Dan would always make it better. Whenever you were around him you felt different. You felt a special connection between you both that was different to how you felt with Phil, your other best friend. You knew that with Dan you didn't feel like just friends but you knew that's all you were. You ventured into the living room to see Dan sitting on the sofa, playing with his cape worryingly. You sat beside him and said "don't worry Dan i'm sure it's nothing," you put your arms around him and layed on his chest giving him a hug. You could hear his soothing heart beating in his chest. You were worried also and you felt like the only way to keep you calm was to be next to Dan. He nodded and put his arms around you. This was the most magical hug you ever shared with Dan, it was so magical that you finally realized the connection you felt with Dan. You had a crush on him! It was clear and everything started to make sense but thoughts suddenly struck your mind. What if he doesn't like me that way? Don't be stupid he's Dan and your just you! Just an ordinary girl, nothing special why would he have a crush on you? You decided to get this off of your mind by sitting up but Dan wouldn't let go of you. Every time you moved he just hugged you tighter. "Y/N, i'm scared..." Dan said after the thunder and lightening struck outside. "Well how about I get some malteasers from the kitchen?" You felt Dan nod and he released you from his grip. You ventured into the kitchen and opened the cupboard that held your secret stash of malteasers when you found that they were all open. "That's odd," you  thought to yourself "I just restocked!" 

"Dan!" You yelled from the kitchen. He rushed in "what? What is it?" Dan asked acting worried. "Have you been eating my malteasers?" You asked. Dan's face dropped and he nodded no. You looked at him confused. He walked over to the cupboard and looked at all of the malteasers packets. "Are they all empty?" He asked you. "Yes..."