Part 3

"Let's sit on the sofa again and see if the T.V is working,"

"Good Idea,"

You both settled into the sofa and turned on the T.V. Channel 1, static. Channel 2, static. Channel 3, static. All of the channels had static screens. "How about you get your laptop and we go on tumblr?" Dan asked. You nodded and left Dan on the sofa. You started to go upstairs but you couldn't help but feel anxious after seeing that mysterious girl in the corridor. You started to get worried so you bolted to your room, grabbed your laptop and ran downstairs. "Got it!" You told Dan. He smiled and patted the empty space next to him. You sat down and logged into tumblr. You enjoyed the first five minutes of looking at disturbing pictures on Dan's tumblr tag when the screen went static and faded to black. You stared at the screen in horror when words appeared on the screen, written in Comic Sans. They read:

"I'm coming..."

You looked at each other confused when Dan suddenly made a scared facial expression "Y/N...Turn around," you did as you were told and you the the girl standing there on the balcony. You screamed as she placed a pale hand onto the window. You closed your laptop as Dan pulled you close to him and hugged you as if you were a teddy bear. The girl looked up towards you. She had black eyes that looked like never ending holes. She looked as if she was silently screaming. Dan hugged you tighter as she began to knock on the window. You wriggled out of his grip, grabbed his hand and rushed out of the living room. You both barricaded the door and heard whispers in your head saying "i'm coming..." Dan was looking around worryingly so he was obviously hearing them too. You were petrified. What if you weren't going to survive? You also felt deeply in love with Dan as the night went on "it was now or never Y/N," you thought to yourself. You took a deep breath, grabbed both of his hands and said "Dan, I don't know how long we are going to survive this but I just needed to tell you I lo-" You were cut off by Dan pressing his lips against yours. You suddenly forgot you were in danger and you felt as if it was just you and Dan in your own little world. The kiss was soft as your lips moved in perfect sync. You weren't afraid anymore. Dan was finally yours and you were confident that anything was possible. It was you both against the world.