Final Part

"NOOOOO," You screamed. That's odd. You were in a bed. No little girls, no barricaded doors. Just you covered in sweat. You heard the door creak open. The light from the corridor slipped into the room and a concerned looking Dan ventured in "Y/N are you alright?" You were so confused, where was the girl? What day was it? That couldn't have been a dream. It was too real! You stared at Dan then nodded. Dan closed the door behind him and walked towards you. He turned on the lamp sat next to you. He had his "hobbit hair," and wore a pikachu shirt with his Calvin Klein boxers. He grabbed your hands and stared deeply into your eyes saying "tell me the truth." As you told Dan about your nightmare everything started to flood back to you. You had in fact been dating Dan for two years and tonight was Halloween. You spent the night alone together devouring Malteasers whilst watching scary films. You felt tired and decided to go to sleep whereas Dan stayed up watching Adventure Time and browsing Tumblr. You lived down the corridor to Dan and you were staying at his for the night. Phil was out so you were sleeping in his room. "Well I was just off to bed now actually, so did you want to sleep with me tonight?" Dan asked scratching his neck. He then placed a hand over his mouth and said "damn, that came out really wrong, oh gosh," he began to cringe and you just sat there giggling. He then scooped you up bridal style and placed you into his bed. He tucked you in before he then climbed in himself. He kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you "goodnight Y/N,"  

"Night Dan,"

You both fell asleep peacefully in each others arms, but what you didn't know was that there was a young girl on the balcony, silently screaming...