privacy is key

She zipped back in the room with your suitcase. One of the pockets was slightly open and it looked as if she had been though it.

"Did.... did you go though my stuff?"

She looked slightly embarrassed, "Was it that easy to tell, love?"

"Your wearing my puppy slippers...." you said very deadpan.

"Well you couldn't expect me to help myself, it was right there," she whined, " besides, we share a room, I would have seen everything eventually."

"Well it was rude," you scoulded," and give me my slippers."

She gave you her best puppy dog eyes.

"Give it!"

"Ugh, fine..."

She lifted her foot up, and you yanked your shoes back, doing the same with the other foot.

"Well you aren't very nice at all," she said jokingly, "in fact, I think you are meaner than widowmaker."

"No, you don't mean it! My heart! Ugh, that got me!" You clutched your chest and fell back onto your bed, pretending to die.

"Oh no!" She called jokingly," what will I ever-"

"Girls!" An ape said sternly from the doorway, apparently just getting back from the mission you suspected. "We can't waste time on such an important day. Oh!" He said spotting you," My name is Winston, I presume you are (y/n)?"

"Yes sir, that'd be me."

"Then get ready we have a mission.