its back (short chapter)

"(Y/N)!" Tracer exclaimed loudly, "what are you doing!?"

"I just- I can't- I couldn't..." you looked around to see a startled Lena heading towards the door, and a sad but confused looking widowmaker laying on the bed. "What... what are you doing?"

"I WAS leaving, but I was interrupted for... some reason.." she retorted, however she sounded more confused then angry.

"I just couldn't let you go through with it, I know there was past feelings and... and I got worried that things would get to heated and you'd... you'd forget about me, I couldnt bear to drive you into her arms, just... just cause of my selfishness." You sniffled, wiping your eyes, and throwing your arms around Tracer.

She pushed you back to arms length away, and held your forearms tightly,

"Are you serious?" She said shaking you a little, "do you REALLY think so little of me.... you think I would cheat on you!? You set this whole mess up!"

"Lena, your hurting me." You said firmly, attempting to pull back from her grip.

"I'm hurting you!? You're hurting me! " Tracer let her grasp slip gently though, as even through her rage, she still cared, even if it was only subconsciously.

"What about my feelings? Do you know what its like to be used as revenge? I did it because i LOVED you... but... you can't even trust me?!" She continued to get louder.

You flickered your eyes over to Widowmaker, who looked on in amusement, but behind her sly grin was a glimpse of... sympathy maybe? Who knows.

Attention back on tracer, you responded, matching her volume now,

"I just know what its like to be betrayed, I've had people use me my entire life! You think its easy being me?! Im always in the background its always 'oh thats just (y/n), she's not important' im always stepped on and ignored! Not only that but I get too invested in relationships when other people arent and it just hurts so much more when they leave or... cheat..."

Tracer looked shocked for a minute, her face scrunched up a bit, and she looked hurt, like she couldnt believe you went through all that, but that all only lasted for a second.

"You're just trying to guilt trip me, well love, it almost worked..." she got really quiet, "I just need some space, I'm not saying this is it but... I have to be alone" and with that tracer pushed past you into the hallway.

You stood, silent, tears running down your face, but you didnt turn around, you couldnt bear to see her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~
Im so so sorry, I switched over to a new school and I kind of stopped writing cuz I was trying to get into the swing of it, and now the first semester is done, and I opened back up the app and I had like 200 notifications and I realized that I hadn't updated the story in like 5 months, please please forgive me i will be better and write more scheduled