"Good to be home"

A/N: this is kinda a remake of the old series of TMNT "The next mutation", but in TMNT 2012 style. I really hope they put Venus in the show. We are kinda recapping after the turtles came back from space and are home with their master, so this was after the Fugitoid took the other turtles and all (basically after "Earth's last stand"). So I hope you all enjoy, and if you're a Leonardo fangirl who doesn't want to ship Leo with anyone else, might wanna look away unless you can handle it. Please enjoy. (Also this first chapter might be short. I apologize...)

The sirens echoed through the sky of New York City, and the citizens past through the streets in peace of this wonderful city. Who knew going back to six months ago from the past could make the future feel so awkward?
After going through the time and outer space, the turtles, along with their human allies, have returned to earth to save it at last, along with finally destroying the Black Hole Generator. Not only that, they saved their rat master, Hamato Yoshi. Before, Splinter was killed by his rival, and enemy, the Shredder. Trying to save the earth by trying to stop the generator from exploding, Splinter tried to deactivated it with his rival, even though Donatello knows it better than him, but instead, the Shredder only let his shears stab the inside of the rat, letting him fall in a pool of blood. All he wanted, was his revenge and succeed of defeating his own brother. That was what caused the world to be destroyed.
But thanks to a new friend the turtles have met, the Fugitoid, they went through time and was able to stop the Shredder from any damage to Splinter and saved the earth from the triceratons. Unfortunately, with the ship they came from, the future Fugitoid took the Black Hole Generator and destroyed it, along with the triceratons, and his own ship. He was gone.
Since there were two Aprils, Caseys, and turtles, there was also another Fugitoid, who came to give them a ride. The past turtles and their friends entered the ship with an amazing adventure, while the future ones had stayed on earth to keep it alive. It was their home.
At last, they were home, and safe.
And even though the Shredder didn't finished what started long ago, he will not stop. He's still out there along with his minions, ready for another time.
But that was just the beginning...
The turtles and their master went back into the sewers, where they hid and stayed, just so they could feel at home. April went back to her home to see her father, and Casey went to find his family, both missing their loved ones very deeply.
Along the trip home, Michelangelo was non-stop at talking about their adventure since Leonardo was too exhausted to do so. He was more chirped than anyone.
".. and then BOOM!" Mikey jumped in glee as he continued his story with Splinter. "We just stormed in and had to save you before Shredder came and stab you! We thought the Fugitoid was ditching us, but turns out he was only sacrificing himself and the ship! Hero that robot! Then the past Fugitoid came and took our past selves and then we came home eating pizza! We lived happily ever after."
"Pretty obvious you moron." Raph groaned from the voice of his younger brother echoed through his ears. "He was there with us."
"And how are you even sure we're going to eat pizza afterwards?" Donnie said looking at the orange mask turtle.
"Because I remember us eating a pizza before this stuff happened, and I want some." He giggled.
Splinter only gave a small chuckled at his younger silly personality and said, "I must say, I am impress my sons. You all have succeed in so many ways, throughout space, and stopping those triceratons. I am proud of you all."
"Thank you master Splinter." Leo said finally his body get a little more tired as they walked. "The only thing I'm hoping to do is head home and get some shut eye."
"Me too." Raph stretched his arms out. He felt himself become ticklish when something lightly crawled under his armpit. It was the young little turtle alien he found, Chompy. The little baby made his adorable little sound, which let Raph pet him even more.
Mikey then jumped up even more and said, "How can you guys be so tired? I'm pumped for more action!"
The turtles and Splinter only shook their heads as they went along home. Though they believed Mikey was gonna be the only one to be up, they were wrong. Master Splinter found his youngest to sleep in his room with a pizza box over his head, smoking very loudly. He chuckled at the sight and saw his other sons sleep in their rooms. Looking at them sleep reminded him of the times when they were babies. So peaceful, and loud.
"Rest well my sons." He whispered to himself.
He was happy to be home with his children. His family was in one peace.
As he entered into the dojo to rest as well, a certain dimension watched him from a distance, in another world. Evil chuckle was echoing throughout his home, and he growled at the sight of Splinter and his turtles.
"Yes." He whispered to himself. "Rest well turtles. For it is the time for you all to die." His evil laugh echoed through the entire universe. His little ball disappeared in mid air as he laughed.
That's when Chung's eyes have opened wide, in fear. He gasp at the window he stared into hat motivated. He could see it.
Danger.
"He's coming Splinter." He whispered to himself. "He coming.."

To be continued...