Chapter One: Back to the Start

My life was a klutz until got into a path that led me to some close calls, jacked-up meetings, but fame and glory. If you're a hardcore gamer like me and reading this, like right now, here's a tip: If you want fame, don't do anything stupid, because my path way too risky for you to handle (Unless you're a pro on kicking people's ass!) And if you're a student who is also a gamer and want instant fame, I think books can help you to it. In short, just go on with your life and save the games when you're done. Okay?

My name is Rose Miller. Well, that's what my Chinese-American family named me. Just imagine a 17 year old girl with dark-brown hair and dark brown eyes, wearing white framed glasses and has a beige skin tone. Sometimes I was mistaken as a boy because I only wear slacks and pants all the time and I have more guy friends. Believe me. I'm straight! I'm a student from a Chinese Private High School around California. I couldn't say that I hate being Chinese but it sometimes pisses me off. It's not the subject, it's the teachers. Don't worry. They also have English curriculum here. Chinese is just a minor subject, like French or Spanish except that's what makes the school unique. Anyways, it all starts in another boring day at my school.

I woke up late, which is fine by me because our first period was Chinese, I came in ten minutes before Chinese was over, the school guard caught me tardy and send me to our Chinese guidance counselor (There's also an English counselor but it's not yet her shift.) I have to suffer her rambling Chinese language. Yea... You expect me to know what she's saying but I don't. I wasn't that serious on that subject and that's another story. Then a girl wearing our school uniform who has short black hair with her bangs clipped on the left, with fuchsia framed glasses on her dark brown eyes came in knocking at the door. My friend, Carla Chase came in when she noticed me. I turned to her and mouthed the words "Help me!" Carla started speaking Chinese and convinced the guidance counselor to let me go. She dismissed us when the bell rang for recess; we went down the hall with a smile on my face.

"Thanks Carls! I owe you one!" I thanked her gratefully.

Carla glared. "You owe me a bunch of times, Roe! When are you going to stop cutting Chinese classes?" she spat.

"It's not my fault I have insomnia problems." I told her.

And here's a thing, Carla and I are like sisters. Meaning, she knows me too well and we look out for each other. Mostly me though since I'm like a delinquent. "Come on, sis. We both know you're just procrastinating."

"I do not!"

"Uh... yea, you do."

I just sighed in defeat and went upstairs to our respective classrooms. We sometimes don't have a time to chat so it's a huge opportunity for me to talk to her. She's been busy with her grades. She needs to boost her grades up and made it stay that way to apply a good school. She's also busy with her rep as secretary of the student council. Meaning, all the work goes to her.

She also belongs to the popular group of the school. You heard me, the popular group. And when there's a popular group, there's a group of bitches (But I'm not saying that she's one of them, I meant that she is popular cause of her role in the student council.) They call themselves the Pink Force 5. Their leader is Jade Stewart. She's popular girl which all the guys like her to be their girlfriend. She's already taken by the way! (God, save that man!) Her longx wavy hair has a mixture of brown and ginger red with black streaks and one pink streak. She has twenty-twenty vision and has emerald green eyes which make her unique. Is she rich? Her family owns a nation-wide fashion boutique named after her. And a successful one if you ask me. That's what makes her a bitch in the first place! She's a suck up to the student council and worships them as Gods, especially the President, who is a guy, and treats us spawns of Hell like trash. The other four are Jillian Stone, Harper Kenzie, Liz McGale and Stella Moore. They never look alike but the important thing about them is that they have a pink streak on their hair. Jade can go solo, but she prefers to be around her girls. And speaking of the devil, we just passed by them whilst they were sitting by the window.