His Gun

I always watched him from afar. I think he knew I watched him from afar. The man who didn't give an ounce fuck.. dressed with a pig mask, pink-cat shirt, white-tiger jeans, and a white helmet. His name was Tyler, but his alias was Wildcat. Wildcat was an asshole to the majority of us, mostly to Delirious while sparing Vanoss. Evan had obviously already won Tyler's respect for being the leader–The pig was like a co-leader.

It was something I'd admire from a distance.. I wasn't that outgoing. Mostly, shy but skilled. Vanoss recruited me five years ago, and I've always kept beside Moo Snuckel, watching my family conquer Los Santos with their unique personalities.

My family consisted of gang members.. we didn't have assigned partners but we all had our partner in crime.

Wildcat and Vanoss made a really great team. They both were highly skilled, intelligent, Serious about their duty, and are capable of taking the leadership.

Miniladd and Terroriser; both had a great European descent in their blood which naturally made them click.. bachelors at heart as I always seen them.

Lui and Daithi; Very serious about their jobs, it seems they naturally get along well.. but both have a very childish side. Both rather good with silent sniping.

H2ODelirious and CaRtOonZ; Frenemies. Competing with each other all the time, but always had each other's back.. They worked as the interrogators/torturers for our alliance. Skilled with knives, machetes, and bats.

BasicallyIDoWrk and SilentDroidd; Minorities of the group, Marcel can't help but to rage as Carlos enjoys cockatoos. An odd match but very skilled in pistols.

MooSnuckle and Shroomtac (Me); We are the quiet ones. Brock is more awkward than silent but I am way more quiet and socially awkward-meaning I stutter a lot while often messing up my sentences. Moo makes a lot of puns and is a positive person overall. We are both good with the group's networth/earnings. This involving a lot of bank heists.

Brock knows about my endearment with Tyler.. of course he figured it out on his own. He confronted me about it after a group meeting.. He then later shared his thoughts that the reason I liked Tyler (despite him being assholish) was simply because he had the confidence I wanted to have and looked up to. I couldn't argue with this, but was overall very happy Moo was accepting and quiet of it.

I never really had a strong bond with any of the members except Brock, which I was fine with because despite that, our loyalty silently ran deep with one another.

"Alright! Listen well. Lui and David will be hidden on top of the buildings located here and here ready to take out the beginning of the SWAT." Evan's red sharpie circled two squares on the miniature map of Los Santos. He stood next to Tyler who's arms were crossed paying close attention. Everyone else sat around the table, I could see the smirk Lui granted his Irish partner.

"The C4's placed under their armored vehicles will cause a large radius of damage, so stand clear." The tone in his voice was deathly serious.. he gave me a glance, and just from that glance I could tell he truly did care about his brethren.

"Brooke, you will be escorted by the Bank Teller to the strong room, the bank teller will be requested as Edward. Ask for Edward for financial help, he has his own share out of this..." He paused, looking me in the eyes, which intimidated me. "As far as I'm concerned.."

"What do you mean.. are you not certain?" Craig inquired, his brows knitting together.

"Just because someone has made a deal, does not mean they will follow through with it. Mr. Ed is capable of immediate treason." Tyler replied, my heart almost jumping into my throat.