You wantedto see me?

AN- wow sorry this took so long. I've been working on getting a job and I had some trouble writing McGonagall in a way that sounded like her, still no job but this chapter is now finished. Hope you all like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
updated AN- so I now have a job after 9 months of searching. I would like to thank all the readers that are still with me and ask that you hang in for the rest of the ride. I'm not done yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Harry and Draco went down to the common room. "Morning all, what's up for today?" Harry asked. "Hi Harry,Draco. Did you guys forget something last night?" Hermione said " I don't think so, why Granger?" Draco answered. "A charm perhaps." Lavender said from across the room. Harry and Draco both flushed red. Crap they had forgotten the Silencing Charm. All of the girls laughed and the guys looked uncomfortable. "Stop laughing Mione, you and Ron are no better." Harry shot back. Hermione turned pink and glared at him. "Come on guys, lets go down to breakfast." Ron said.

The whole group went down to breakfast, Hermione glaring at Harry's back. As they made their way to the Great Hall they came across a group of 7th year Gryfindors. Ginny stepped out of the group and glared at Draco. "What did you do to him, Malfoy?"Ginny hissed.
"What the fuck are you talking about,Weasley?"Draco asked.
"I want to know what you did to Harry to make him break up with me. Why would he do something like that unless you did something to him?"Ginny yelled. "Gin,he didn't do anything to me. You and I broke up last year, Draco and I have only been dating since June." Harry calmly told her. "But Harry I love you, we were meant to be together." Ginny whined. "Ginny ,stop whining and leave Harry alone." Luna Lovegood said from behind the 8th years. "Luna when did you get here?" Harry asked. "I was behind you guys the whole time, the 8th year dorms are not far from Ravenclaw." Luna answered. "Come on guys,lets get to breakfast." Ron grumbled.

When they walked into the Great Hall they looked around for a place to sit. "Gryfindors or Slytherins today?" Harry asked "let's go with Gryfindor, give the Slytherins some more time." Draco replied. "Sounds good to me,I think I see some space next to Dean."

"Morning,Harry,Ron. Morning Hermione. How are you lot this morning?" Dean asked cheerfully. "Hungry."Ron mumbled."Morning Dean,is there coffee?"Harry asked. "Yeah there is, did you get any sleep Harry, you look like shite." "Dean, I don't sleep. At all, you would be better off asking old Voldie if he would like pink bunny slippers than asking me about sleeping." Harry snarked. "Cool it mate, I was just asking. Bloody Hell, is he always like this in the morning?" Dean asked. "Yes he is, has been since third year." Hermione answered. "How did I not notice?" Dean wondered. "It's gotten worse this past summer." Draco said as he lifted his head from the table. All the 8th years looked at Draco like he had grown a second head. "What, I've been with him all summer." They kept staring. Just then Seamus walked up to the table. "What are you guys staring at." He asked "That would be me. I just told them I spent the summer with Harry." "Oh, hi Baby Malfoy. I didn't see you their." Seamus said "What,did you just call me Finagin?" Draco growled. "Baby Malfoy." "You're dead Finagen!" Draco snapped as he went to lung at Seamus. "Draco,sit down. Your being an arse." Harry growled lowly. "Seam you're out of line. Lay off Draco or I'll set Dean on you." "Ok Harry, I'll be nice." Seamus answered looking down

After breakfast Professor McGonagall came to hand out class lists. "Mister Potter, Professor Snape wishes to speak with you,as do I,about last night. You have a free period after breakfast,if you would please meet us in my office then." Professor McGonagall said as she handed him his class list.
"Of course Professor." Harry answered with a nod of his head. "Hmm." The Professor said as she left. "What was that about?" Hermione asked from across the table. "They want to speak to me after breakfast,probably about me and Draco." Harry replied "well I guess I'll go see what they want,you know Snape doesn't like to wait." Harry said as he got up from the table. He started up to McGonagall's office,glad that it wasn't Snape's. when he got their he knocked of the door and waited. "Come in, Mister Potter." He opened the door "you wanted to see me ma'am?" "Yes,sit down Mister Potter,this could take some time."

-----------------------------------------------------
AN- Please remember to review this story and to take a look at my other story The Wolf. Also I need a beta for both my story's.
anyone that would like to beta for me can either pm me or email me at aelaforest@live.com