Where is Potter?

Hey peeps, Lizzy back agin with the next chapter. After this chapter we will be getting into the slash,maybe, unless I change my mind. But I probably won't.

And because I forgot in the first chapter

I don't own Harry Potter. If I did I would not be writing fanfiction about it

---------------------------------------------

As Harry and Co were talking. Professor McGonagall was looking for them so they could start the feast. " Oh were could they be, I've looked every were I could think of. Professor Snape have you seen them?" She asked the sour looking man on her right. "No Minerva I have not and I do wish you would stop asking me. Potter will get here win he wishes to and not a second before, you know that. He has proven time and time agin that he will only do things his way." Professor Snape drawled. "Why Severus I do believe that is the most you have ever spoken at an opening feast. Are you feeling well." Professor McGonagall asked with a small smile. "Yes Minerva, I feel fine. Do you, by chance see Draco?" Professor Snape asked. "No Severus, I have not. So that's three of my lions and one of your snakes, missing. It's not like Mr Malfoy to be late,I do hope nothing has happened." Just then the doors to the great hall opened, to reveal the four missing students. They were talking and laughing,well the front two were. Mr Malfoy and Mr Potter were walking in front of the other two thirds of the golden trio. "Now what are they up to?"Professor McGonagall wondered as the two in front stopped in the middle of the hall. Harry looked at Draco and said " Gryffindor or Slytherin?" "I think Gryffindor,that table looks less likely to get us killed."

---------------------------------------------

Ok hope you liked if so you know the drill,leave a comment

If you have a question,leave a comment

If you have suggestions leave a comment

Just leave a comment

Thanks,

Lizzy