I love you

Sorry this took so long but I've had some family problems.

So this is chapter four,and it dose have slash. Lots and lots of slash

---------------------------------------------

As Snape led them up to their new dorm, Harry, Ron and Hermione fell to the back of the group. "Harry, are you really with Malfoy?" Ron asked, with a bit of an odd look on his face. "Yes Ron, I'm with Draco. So could you try being nicer to him." Harry answered in a tired voice. "Sorry Harry, it's just odd to see you and him together and not arguing." Hermione said from the other side of Ron. "It's ok,Mione, I get it. I just wish Ron would try a little harder." Harry explained. "Alright you lot, this is your new dorm. Rooms have been pre assigned, it's all on the board. Good night." And with that Professor Snape swooped out of the tower. Everyone crowded around the board to find who they were rooming with. "Yes, I'm with Hermione." Ron yelled and started dancing like an idiot." I got Draco, so I'm happy." Harry said, and gave Draco a look. "Yep me to,night guys." Draco said,and pulled Harry up to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(AN:from this point on to the end of the chapter is lemon. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

The door slammed shut,and Draco was pinned against the door. "Hi Draco, miss me?" Harry asked "Hell yes I did." Draco answered. "I'm going to make you feel so good Dray." Harry mumbled as he slid a hand up Draco's shirt. "Um, I bet." Draco groaned into the side of Harry's neck. Harry put a both hands of Draco's waist and lifted. Carrying him over to the bed. When he got there, he laid Draco down and slid his shirt off. Harry ran his hands over Draco, over his chest and abs, down to the top of his jeans, and stopped. "Harry,why did you stop?" Draco whined. Harry just slid his own shirt off and put his hands back at the top of Draco's jeans. He moved one hand towards the button, and kept moving down,letting his hand brush the bulge in Draco's pants. "Harry,stop teasing me!" Draco whimpered "But I like teasing you,Dray." Harry whispered as he ran his hands up and down Draco's thighs. "Harry,baby,please." Draco whined as he thrashed under Harry,bucking up into him. Harry put one hand on his abs to stop him from moving and used the other to pop the button on Draco's jeans. He slid the zipper down and saw that Draco was not wearing underwear. "Draco why are you not wearing underwear?" Draco did not answer,just pulled Harry down and kissed him. Harry growled into the kiss,nipping at Draco's bottom lip. Draco whined and tried to push closer to Harry. Harry grabbed at his own jeans,popping the button and sliding them off with his boxers. Draco's eyes went wide, and he shucked his jeans off. Harry slid between Draco's legs and started rubbing up against him. Draco whimpered and bucked,pushing up into Harry. Harry grabbed his bag and pulled out a tube of lube. Still kissing Draco, Harry put some lube in his hand,slid his hand up under Draco's ass,and started rubbing his hole. Draco froze for a second before pushing back against Harry's hand. Harry slid one finger in and started pumping,in and out,in and out. Draco whined"more" and pushed back hard. Harry slid another finger in and scissoring his fingers. "Harry,hurry up." Draco whined. "Ok baby,you asked for it." Harry said as he pulled his fingers out. Harry grabbed the lube again coating his dick. Draco tried to turn onto his stomach but Harry stopped him. "No,I want to see your face when you cum." Harry told him. Harry pulled one of Draco's legs over his shoulder and slowly slid into him. When he was balls deep he stopped,letting Draco get used to the feeling. After a minuet Draco pushed back and said "Move Harry" Harry started pushing in and out, moving deeper with every thrust. Draco was just saying swear words along with Harry's name "Oh fuck,damn harry that feels so good ,yes deeper,harder,more yes. Yes right there harry feels so good." Harry angled just right and hit his prostate. Pounding into that one spot over and over until Draco was screaming his release. Draco's ass tightened over Harry's dick,sending him over the edge. Worn out Harry rolls to the side,pulling Draco with him. Draco lays his head on Harry's chest and starts drifting off to sleep. And the last thing he hears is a soft "I love you Draco."

---------------------------------------------

Wow,so that chapter four.

Hope you liked it.

Going to go work on chapter five now.

Bye,

Lizzy