No more robes

Hey, so this is the chapter that you have been waiting for.

Time to make with the slash.

Have fun

---------------------------------------------

As Harry and Draco walked to the Gryfindor table the whole hall gets quite. "Harry is this bunch this quite all the time?" Draco asked "No Dray they're not, what is wrong with you lot. You've seen Draco before." Harry growled at the table. "Yes we have but most of the time you two are yelling." Seamus Finnigan said from the other side. "Well sorry for you to lose such a big source of entertainment but there will not be much yelling going on from now on." Harry answered "Why not Harry?" Neville Longbottom asked "because he is my boyfriend, as I told the weasel earlier." Draco said as he sat down in the empty spot next to Harry. All of a sudden Harry's eyes flashed. "Draco what did I tell you about calling Ron that?" Harry asked in a false calm voice. "Um, don't ?" Draco answered, his voice a pitch higher than before. "An so what do you think you should do?" Harry continues "Sorry Weasley." Draco mumbled. "Shhh, the sorting is starting." Hermione whispers across the table (AN: I'm not doing the song or the sorting, so we'll just jump to the feast)"Ronald, must you stuff your food in your mouth like that" Hermione grumbled " was thu maer Mione" Ron said thru a mouth full of food. "What was that Ron?" Harry asked " I said what's the matter Hermione?" Ron answered after he swallowed "how do you not get sick?" Hermione asked "Years and years of practise." Ron replied "Alright now all students up to bed now." Professor Dumbledore said from the head table. "All 8th years please stay behind." "Now, what dose he want?" Harry wondered. "Nothing good for us,that's what." Draco replied. Soon a knot of students were standing in front of the head table. "Yes Professor Dumbledore." Harry asked from the front of the group. "The 8th years have their own tower, also they will not need to wear the school uniform." Dumbledore said "So dose that mean we can wear muggle clothes?" Hermione asked "Yes Miss Granger it dose." "Yes, no more robes." Harry shouted. "Now Professor Snape, if you will please take these students to their dorm." Dumbledore asked, looking at Professor Snape "Yes yes come along." And he swooped out of the hall.

---------------------------------------------

Ok, so no slash just yet,looks like it will be in the next chapter.

Now go and hit the comment button and tell me what you think.

First person to comment gets a shout out and an e-cookie

Thanks,

Lizzy 😊