Chapter 1

DANNY

"Danny?", a familiar voice called out behind me. It took my brain a second or two to realize who was speaking to me, but when I did a nasty scowl made its way to my face.

"Thomas." I said coldly as I turned around.

"What's with the eye-daggers? You look so much sexier when you take them off." He shot me a flash of his pearly whites, a smile that would've had most girls swooning into next week.

"Just a reminder T, karate, jujitsu, and tae kwon do since I was four."

"Oh, how could I forget. You've been refusing to admit your attraction to me for over a decade now, and that's always been your excuse."

"Hey, did you ever come to think that maybe it's not an excuse, that maybe I'm just not into you?" Those words plastered a cocky smirk right onto his face.

"Baby, we both know that I'm all you dream about."

"Oh, why don't you go date a mirror." I said emotionlessly. As I turned around, I ran smack dab into a well muscled chest. I let my eyes linger and take in my view. He was barely darker than ivory, freckles sprinkled like sugar under his eyes and over his nose. He was wearing a tight black under armor v-neck that was tight round his chest.

When I was able to unglue my eyes from his chest, I saw possibly the most gorgeous man ever created. His face was sculpted perfectly, cut like a diamond. He had dark emerald green eyes with flakes of gold, more of them as you got closer to the center. He had dark auburn hair. It looked dark brown, but when the light hit it, it turned beet red. He had perfect, full, baby pink lips. His mouth hung open just slightly. This man was at least 6"3, and he was built like a god.

I must have been staring for a while, because Thomas cleared his throat.

"Um, er, sorry." I mumbled, and at the same he said under his breath "Holy shit, um, sorry" followed by a barely noticeable chuckle. The entire time, both of our eyes widened, our mouths hanging open slightly.

I turned around, backed up, and smiled, anxiously. He swallowed, looked at his shoes, and looked at me, a smirk sexily residing on his face.

"Pax." he said shortly before licking his lips.

"Thomas." T said, Pax and I never breaking eye contact.

"Uh, Danny."

"Danny. Like Danielle?"

"No, Danny like Danilo. It's biblical."

"Oh." He breathed, looking down at his feet for a second or two. Pax cleared his throat. "Well, I'm sorry for running into you. I'll just get on my way." He sated. He then put his head down and didn't lift it for a good few meters.

"Yeah, bye." T said, all smart-ass-like, as he did a little wave. He was being a dick, a sarcastic dick at that.

"What the hell?" I hissed.

"What do you mean what the hell? I didn't do shit!"

"Yeah, bye." I said imitating him to be the douchebag he is.

"Oh calm down! It's not like you're going to ever see him again anyways."

"Yeah, well I would've enjoyed to, dick!" I said harshly as I shoved past him purposefully knocking him unsteady.

PAX

Oh my fucking god. That woman. I hope to god that I see her again. I can still see her. I could tell you every single feature on her gorgeous face. In fact, I'll do just that.

She had silky black hair that was wound up in tight curls, maybe a centimeter wide. She wasn't ivory, like I was. She was definitely white, but she tanned into this deep olive. She didn't have freckles, but her fair share of beauty spots. Her hair was pulled back into a high messy thing. I have no clue what it was but it was so sexy. She had these chocolate brown eyes that would make anyone shaky in the knees. She had jet black hair, but it must've been dyed because her eyebrows were a beautiful ash blonde, mixed with a dash of auburn. I don't know what was up with me. I've barely spoken 3 words to this girl, and she already has me wrapped around her finger.