Chapter 8

PAX

I wake up to what seems to be an alarm. I'm obviously pissed because it's fucking Wednesday and I don't have classes. I look at my phone, the light practically blinding me. When I see it's a call, I answer.

DANNY

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" He answers. His voice is scratchy and so sexy it should be illegal.

"Hey, Carter." I say sexily. Well, as sexily as I can be minutes after waking up.

PAX

Oh. My. God. It's her. Why would she be calling me? I don't know, and I honestly don't care, I'm just glad she did. I can't help but to chuckle.

"What's up Marco? How's my fine piece of ass?"

"I'd say that piece of ass belongs to me, but hell, what do I know. I've only lived with it for what, almost three decades."

"As much as I love waking up to you, I have to ask: Why exactly did you call me at 9 AM?"

"Is there anything wrong with wanting to hear your voice?" Um. Uh- oh my, holy- I. Err. I cleared my throat.

"Not at all. Do I happen to have my own personal cheerleader?"

"Maybe Carter. Anyway, I have a fight coming up, and I don't really want to train alone."

"Your wish is my command, cheerleader. You can come and get me, but you do have to pick me up."

"Like I would do anything else. And miss you wearing nothing but sheets?" How did she. Oh my fucking god. My door creaks open. "I wouldn't waste such a sight Carter." She says, hanging up the phone, and leaning against my door frame.

DANNY

He looks so sexy. Him being naked was a lucky guess, but I'm glad I was right. He smirks, and I just saunter over him, his eyes glued to my hips. I straddle him and I can feel his length against me. It hasn't been like this before. Before, yeah it was hot, molten lava hot, but right now, it's like the volcano is about to erupt.

When I sit on him, I realize that he actually is naked. Like, no shorts, no boxers, nothing but a thin sheet. We both groaned at the contact. I figured that if I could get my exercise without leaving this bed, why not go for it?

***********************************************

I woke up, being sheltered, almost, by Pax. I inhaled, making sure I got enough of his touch. I didn't want to wake him again, but I needed to get up. I started to nibble and lick and kiss and suck my way across his neck and ear. I heard him inhale sharply, and before I could even say something, I was pinned fully underneath him. He crashed his lips to mine, and in no way did I reject.

I started giggling into Pax's lips, because of how happy I was. Me giggling only made him laugh, and he collapsed on me and soon rolled off in a fit of laughter.

"Our calories aren't gonna burn themselves." I said, slapping his stomach and shooting myself out of bed. "I'll be outside. Make it quick, pretty boy."

PAX

Shit. This girl was strong. She just benched 300 like it was nothing. What am I getting myself into? If this girl breaks me, I have no clue what I'm going to do. Because in the back of my mind, I know she'll shatter me. Completely annihilate me. But I'm Pax Carter. That can't happen. That doesn't happen. Right?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! I just got back in town from spending a couple weeks with my relatives concerning my grandma. Thank you for your guy's patience. Also, I have a couple more books put out, kind of like this one. If you like badass love stories, your in for a treat. Have fun!

Update: "Who Doesn't Love A Bad Girl?" Hit over 100 views!!