A date?!

Ahh. Relaxing
"Y/N! Y/N!"
Ahh. Relaxing...
Y/NNNNNNN!"
You half heartily open your eye lids and look at the adorable skeleton before you. "Yeah blue?" You yawn, Blue jumps excitedly up and down "Get up, we need to go!" You groan "go where?" He sighs "We are going shoping-" he grunts as he tries to pull you off the couch "Because, I'm gonna do something very special tonight" he succeeded on pulling you off the couch, but now you're sprawled on the floor

"and that is?" Your voice is muffled due to your face being shoved in the carpet. "Im going on a date!" He proclaims, which your eyes immediately widen at, then you jump up from the floor "with who?!" Blue looks very smug when he see's your expression "They're a very special human! Im meeting up with them and I need you to see if I get only the most dapper outfit!" You're still astonished, how come blue can get a date out of nowhere, while you're on the couch feeling yourself age with each passing second.

"Who's the lucky person?" He smiles as you guys walk down the street towards the mall "Its a human I'm fairly acquainted with, we are going to a very fancy restaurant, but its..." he pauses "Its in a different au." You blink, its been a while since you left this au, but who is going to take him? As if he was reading your mind he perks up and says "Ink is gonna take us" you do a double take "Us? As in me and you?" He nods "Oh did I forget to mention you have a date too?" He gives you a sly smirk "I set you up with the most coolest guy I now, don't worry!" He laughs "You set me up. On a blind date?" Thats it. You turn around and begin walking home, but Blue grabs your shirt and begins dragging you to the mall.

You both enter the clothing store, blue gets starry eyed as he see's the wonderful array of suits and very distinguished outfits. You sit down close to the changing rooms, theres only four and none of them are occupied.

Blue rushes over to you with the leaning tower of pisa! Ahem, leaning tower of suits. You gawk at all the suits he had cherry picked, no not cherry picked, its like he took the whole cherry tree, by that you mean he litterlly took the whole store.

It has been an hour. You think. He finally comes out with what you had to admit, a very adorable suit. Well the suit isnt adorable, its the skeleton wearing the suit.

"That one is my favorite" Blueberry gleems at your comment "I think so too! Forget the others im getting this one!"

After paying blue drags you out of the store and quickly turns to you "We must get something suitable for you too!" He leads you to the fist store he see's.

You found an outfit fairly quick, but Blue would still give you suggestions on different outfits, even after you told him that you're done.

"Oh y/n your gonna absolutely love the restaurant! " you turn facing him "Who is my date anyways? " he chuckles "don't you know what a BLIND date is?" Emphasis on the blind.

"Wha- of course I do, I just dont want to go with someone I dont like thats all" he waves a finger in your face "Nu-uh this guy you're gonna love, he's cool, he's really awesome, he doesn't tell jokes like my brother! He's the full package for you Y/n!" You both continue walking home. "Okay, he's cool-" blue nods "the coolest" you looked at blue "what does he look like?" He shakes his head "tsk tsk, y/n you'll find out! Patience y/n!" You repeat what he says in your mind. Patience.

It apparently has come for you to go on your blind date. Ink comes out of a giant hole in space and leads you both to the restaurant.

Blue points to your table and- oh my god.

Why did have to be him?!

You awkwardly scooted into your seat

Atleast he cleans up nice.

He gives you a 'really?' face.

"Hi." You say coldly

"sup'" he replys "Blind date huh?" You mentally face palm "Yep." You stay there awkwardly trying to come up with small talk

"You know this was a bad idea" he chuckles "Any date with me babe, is a bad idea" you try not the over think the 'babe' name he just gave you.

"Hey, home girl, why dontcha just enjoy ya self, I'd bet it'd make blue happy, ya dig?" You nod, understanding, only blue knows how you've been wanting a relationship with someone, you just didnt know he would go this far...

The waiter comes and asks what you wanted to drink, you both tell them what you want, and they take off

"So..." you did a nervous laugh

"how is, being a virus n all?" Oh how dearly you wanted to die right now

" 's prelly good, get to posses people, its the cats pajamas" he smirks. "Pretty scary stuff, probably too much for you" So he thinks he can scare you off just like that huh?

"Pretty cool. Should show me sometime." And there it is again, you practically just asked him on a second date, and you asked him to posses someone FOR you.

"I wouldnt just show you." He smirks. Oh no, he wants to posses you "You know a human is a much stronger host than a monster" you need to play it cool, he's just trying to make you take off.

"Cool." You reply, he looks ultimately in disbelief "I-I yeah It is cool, its like when someone hits you you don't feel a thing cause the host is the one taking damage, not the one in the host" you laugh "Sounds pretty intense, very nice"

"You're cool, bro, I like this thing ya got going here" he smiles "heh, I can't get intimidated by you" he adjusts his shades and you notice he gets more comfortable talking to you.

Its been a few minutes of casually talking and not trying to prove oneself to eachother. You both ordered food a while go, and you both began eating.

"Heh. Funny really, usally when someone see's me they get their first chance at screaming or just running away in general, you... You're nice" he gives you a genuine smile "Well, probably because I pretty much already knew about you...and if Blue likes you then ill like you" his face lights up with a bright shade of baby blue. He's blushing.

"Hey, maybe we could hang out again, I can show you that possesing stuff...er or we can just hang out like normal." Now its your turn to give a genuine smile

"I'd like that"

__________________________
Oh gosh its almost 4am. Lol not gonna sleep though, two chapters in one day wow! Thanks for reading and thanks for 2k reads, whaaat???! You're all very very amazing I just love all the comments and votes, they fill me with...

DETERMINATION!!