Happy Holidays

Before we get started- Did you guys also get that shitty windows 10 anniversary update?? My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting and my windows freeze like crazy. HATE IT. It just happened right now..

"wakey wakey eggs and bakey"

 You stirred and pulled the sheets over your head "oh so you don't want my eggs and bakey, that I made?" well of course you do! Shooting straight out of bed you ran to the kitchen yelling "I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST SAYING THAT TO SAY IT!" you've never seen Fresh make breakfast or any food, what an exciting day!

"Nope I made breakfast for my homie, on Christmas!" you gave him a warm smile before grabbing a plate of Fresh's famous food, actually it's not famous because you've never had it, probably no else has too but today is the day we make history. You take a tentative bite, not sure if it'll taste good, and coming up with fake compliments and reasons to not eat it if it isn't. 

"Oh my mmm" your mouth waters more as the flavors spread all around "I've never thought eggs and bacon could taste any better" you say as you scarf more down. No need to use those fake compliments today you little liar. Hey! its called being nice and not hurting feelings. As your little argument goes on in your head you don't realize the gingerbread cookies Fresh takes out of the oven, well not until you're hit with the delicious smell.  

"You can have some when they cool down" Fresh says "But-I like them when they're Fresh out of the oven" You give him a sly smirk, Fresh whacks you on the head with his oven mitt. "Thats enough for this year" you nod your head "I'll make sure to make more on January" 

Fresh and I plop down on the couch with milk and gingerbread cookies in our hands "brah do I ever love the all up x-mas vibe up in here!" he points to all your christmas decor, which took you hours. "Well thank you! You know it took me hours but I finally got the christmas tumblr-y feel". "bro you totally nailed it" fresh exclaims. You take the gumdrop button off the gingerbread man and dip him into your milk taking a big bite "These are soo good! You should make food more often" Fresh looks at your crumbs all over his mouth "you fink snow?" he chugs his milk "Totally I'd eat this all the time" he smiles "okay...but first chow down before I eat it all" welp there's no arguing that!

Stuffed tummies in the morning is the greatest feeling. You pat your tummy "Hey there buddy" you burp. "Now that we're full" he gets the remote "let's watch christmas movies!"

Fresh shows you a list of christmas movies that he put in order 'for the greatest christmas binge in history' It goes from Elf to A Christmas Carol to How the Grinch stole Christmas to Narnia "Is Narnia even considered a Christmas movie?" Fresh shrugs "Anything with a lot of snow can fall into christmas category really"  True that.

Few hours later you're both still sprawled all over the couch lazily watching the end credits of Bad Santa. "Ahh, I can never get enough of that movie" you say eyes drooping. "Y/n get into something festive" you look at your clothing "is sweaty ugly sweater i've been wearing for a few days not festive?" he pulls you up off the couch "I'm just saying get ready cause I'm taking you somewhere!" I guess you have to now "Fineee" you tiredly walk up the stairs and into your room to get ready

Fresh's P.O.V

I can't help but laugh a little at her laziness, but then I realize I have a job to do. I take some clear tape and some string and go outside. It's freezing!

I put the clear tape on the string and take out a little something out of my pocket. "Ill put you up here" I put it over the head jamb of the door where it can be out of sight. "mission complete" I quickly run back inside. "Now for some more festive clothing for me" I open a rip to my place, I have to hurry.