not so XOXO

It's been a few days since Fresh has been over to your house. You were for sure he was planning something extraordinary for valentines, but it's past that, you can't help but feel a little mad that he didn't come. It's fine, you say but, no. You're worried for him. Where is he?

"another day, is he just ignoring me? Is he avoiding me?" you're not sure! stop beating yourself up it's fine. Maybe he needs a break, is he sick? Does he...

"I wonder if he'll come today?" you turn around expecting a hug from your friend, your best friend, soul mate? He's not there.

"It's okay, i'll see him tomorrow"  3am and nothing. No text? That's fine. Don't worry about it maybe he's busy, or maybe taking a trip, or maybe...

Can you stop saying stuff like that? He doesn't like you! He doesn't want you. He's not here for you ever. Why do you trust in someone you don't even know. No he's the closest friend, of course he likes you, he must've gotten an important call to do something and, well you're not sure what he does.

"I spilled all my feelings, I always spill my feelings! He comforts me, he helps me!" Why. Tell me why you have to be so dependent on someone. You latch yourself onto a broken rollercoaster. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop...

Dreaming is peaceful, you dream of being in his arms again. You dream of the kind stuff he said to you, sweet words, menacing words, you love the bittersweetness. How did you open up so easily, when he has told you nothing

He.

Doesn't.

Love.

You.

you write over and over in your notebook, not that you're sad about it, it's okay you don't mind being alone. "Days have gone by, and you heard nothing about him" now you suspect the worst, not like you haven't been doing that already.

"I'm tired of this already. Staying up all night and he doesn't come! He doesn't like me! He DOESN'T LIKE..."

I'm about to pull out my hair. I can't I'm chasing dumb feelings, and they're just running away, the thing is...

A gleam of hope appears. You see his hat on the coffee table. Practically leaping for it, it's in your hold now "There's a note inside!"

Dear Y/n

Hey cool kiddo...I'm sorry I haven't been around I know you're probably wondering where I am, but it's fine. Everything is okay, I'll get out soon, and I'll be a better me, I'll be able to be with you again I wish my job could be over now but...I'm a threat to you. I can't harm another one. I can't hurt you, my feelings for you are strong, but with that comes danger...I can't be with you...I can't. I wish I could kiss you...

without killing you.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a late one(and short one) . I'm not happy, and on Valentine's day I wasn't feeling my best I can't write happy stuff if I'm not happy. I'm a real human, just remember that, and I love you all and I want to make sure you get the chapters you deserve. Don't worry a happy chapter will come in the near future!

Thank you.