Tag Team

Stephanie McMahon P.O.V

Hmm....You know what I really want to know? No. Well let me tell you. We had three new divas join the WWE from NXT and one of them is Sasha Banks, and I wanted to see how she did in the ring with a partner. So I had the bright Idea of having her in a tag team match. But I just don't know who will be her partner but at the same time I want to raise the ratings......

I didn't know where I was walking because I was lost in my thoughts until I bumped into somebody.

"Oh I'm sorry Steph." The person said.

I looked up and it was Brie Bella.

"Oh, it's okay Brie," I said

"No I'm really sorry, it's because I was just with Nikki until Seth came.. ugh I have a feeling that those two have a thing."

"I see..."

"Well I have to get going. Daniel is waiting for me, so see you!"

"Bye Brie!" I shouted as she was leaving.

Hmmm.....Seth and Nikki or I can make it even better by doing my fabulous idea which is, SETH AND SASHA VS NIKKI AND ROMAN. Ugh I know I'm so smart. :D

But the thing is that I have to check in with Nikki, Roman, Seth and Sasha.

---------------Later that day---------------

Steph: Hey Seth!

Seth: Oh hey Steph.

Steph: So I was wondering if you wanted to be in a match vs Nikki and Roman...?

Seth: Umm sure but I will need a partner for that, right?

Steph: Oh yes of course! And I was thinking of your partner being Sasha Banks...but I wanted to check with you first.

Seth: Okay.

Steph: Great I will have to tell Sasha, Roman and Nikki now! :)

Seth: Uh, I'll tell Sasha.

Steph: Thank you....?

Seth: Well bye.

Steph: Umm Bye.

----------------------------------------------

Well that was weird I guess. Okay besides that I still need to tell Nikki and Roman. But where would THEY be...?

----------------------------------------------

Hehe...'THEY'
That is interesting.
;)