You & Roman

Nikki Bella P.O.V

It's hard. Everything I've been trying to do to avoid my feelings towards Seth isn't working. And Roman is thinking that I love him and I don't want to hurt his feelings so I went along with the whole 'I love you so much.' thing. It's weird seeing that Charlotte and Sasha have the same kind of interest on Seth, Sasha will get punished somehow because she kissed Seth. My Seth. Charlotte on the other hand, I have despised her ever since she challenged for my championship. And I've hated her even more now that she stole my championship.

"Nikki!" Someone next to me shouted.

"What!," I shouted back, "I mean, Yes?" I asked calming myself.

"I have been thinking for awhile..," I looked beside me and to my surprise, Dean was sitting next to me. "That you and Roman are in a relationship, is that true?"

I didn't have an answer for that. I tried to avoid that question and asked Dean, "Did Roman send you?"

"First off, I'm human. I have something called legs, which I use to walk. Second off, My mom and dad made me. Third off, I'm not an object." He said, then glancing to his left and then quickly saying, "No, is what I mean. Roman didn't send me."

"Hm. Well then... I don't exactly know."

"Oh," Dean said before he went back to his seat.

What are Roman & Dean planning? What are they going to do? Should I date Roman?

That last question made no sense. No. I shouldn't date Roman, he hasn't even asked me yet. All he does is show affection, which I appreciate.

At that moment was when I remembered my deal with Dolph.

----------------------------------------------
I think I'm going to start to use Dean in this story, as well.

-Xristy :)