Taken Away

Brie Bella P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Nikki around?"

Nicole has been gone for almost a day. She's my twin, aren't I suppose to know where she is? I'm seriously worried about her. What if she's gone forever? What if she hates me? I need to stop with the What if's. I asked Roman to help me search for her but he's 'to busy'. What do I do now?! Wait. Isn't Seth a good friend of hers maybe he will know where to find her. Bad thing is that... I'm not on very good terms with Seth. He's a jerk! A complete jack-

"Brie! Brie!," Dolph was screaming my name, wonder what he wants. "Uh... yeah?" I asked him with a VERY annoyed look, I need to find Nikki and he's just wasting my time. "Nicole..she, she-," He was gasping for air, "What?! Do you know where she is?! Dolph! Hurry, talk!" I grabbed his shoulders and I wanted an answer.

"Of course I know where she is." He stopped gasping for air and a smirk appeared in his face. He grabbed my arms as I was trying to get as far aways as possible from him. But no, I need answers. "Where is she." I demanded, I had no fear towards Dolph. Seriously, he looks like a poodle when his hair is puffy! And that's adorable. No. No Brie, don't distract yourself. "Let's make a deal," He said dragging me down to where nobody could see us,"I tell you where Nicole is. But.., you will tell Stephanie that you will quit WWE and marry me." He smiled at me. "What?!. Why would I marry you. I have a husband you know." I told him with a little bit of anger starting to build up.

"Oh Brie..., isn't it obvious that Daniel doesn't love you?" I turned around and Saw Nikki standing there with a smirk. "What the hell is going on?" I asked both of them. "Stupid bitch," Nikki said directly to me, "Did you think I loved you.. sister. You're the perfect one. You're the one that everyone loves! You're the one that mom and dad like the most. And I'm the one that is always in second place." She came at me and tried to slap me but Dolph stopped her. "Nicole." she looked at him and she calmed down. "But I care a out you Nicole! I love you! You're my sister, my twin!" I screamed at her.

"Stop it. I know that you do... but the others don't!" Nikki turned around and then said, "Take her. Do whatever the hell you want with her. I'll tell Daniel that she doesn't love him. That she left, Forever."

"No! Please Nikki! Don't do this!" I wanted to run but Dolph grabbed me and started to take me away.

"Good. Now time to go back to my original plan. Dolph you where a good puppet to play with. Those nights we spent together, they gave me more confidence. Its time to say goodbye." She said and came to where Dolph was and she gave him a serious make out. That distraction was the key for me to escape. I ran as fast as I could and they where still to busy kissing. I almost made it to the exit but Roman stopped me. "Wha-Roman."

"Pathetic. You're a bad doggy, Brie. Maybe Dolph will let you do better." Nikki made her way to where I was than she whispered to me. "Trust me. He does me good, he will make you feel lots of passion." She started laughing and finally, Dolph took me away.

What am I suppose to do now?!

----------------------------------------------
Nikki P.O.V

She is so stupid. Anyways, Roman was my next puppet. "Go tell Daniel to meet me at sunset in the café that's next to the building." I gave him orders.

"Yes ma'am." He left. "Ahh, how I love life." I had a big smile knowing that I have Brie out of my way. Now I just need to inform Steph that Brie told me that she quit. I can't believe that my plan with Dolph actually worked. All along, I was his boss but I acted as his bitch.

Perfect!

----------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I didn't update any sooner, I have problems. But I didn't forget about this book. I will TRY to update as much as I can.

PS... I don't even know what I did in this chapter.

-Xris :)