Pitch Black pt. 2

Seth Rollins P.O.V

I woke up feeling dizzy. My surroundings where unknown but I heard a familiar voice, it was deep. I couldn't see his face since everything around me was dark.

"Welcome." He said, "Where am I?!" I tried to get some answers. "Don't worry... I bet Sasha won't miss you,"

"What the hell did you do to Sasha." I demanded. " Oooouuh, demanding much," Said a female voice entering the room, "I like it." She came up close to me but she didn't look familiar. "Oh hush, Zahra." The male said.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Zahra Schreiber. Nice to meet you." She said crossing her arms and then looking towards the unknown person. "We have business to discuss. But if you where wondering, someone stole your thunder.." He said and I could feel him smirking. "What..." I'm confused. What did he mean by "someone stole your thunder" it can't mean something bad... but my thoughts where interrupted when I heard a door open. It was her again. "He means that Sasha is getting married to a new guy in WWE, but hey, there's other women in the world.." She laughed.

But right after that, I blacked out again.

----------------------------------------------

I'M SO MAD. I HAD A WHOOOLE CHAPTER WRITTEN DOWN AND IT DELETED. fmlllllll. 😤😭. IT WAS BETTER THAN THIS, I SWEAR. oh well 🙂🙄.

- Xris :/