Chapter 8

Kazu was staring at Tamaki, he was sitting in chair never the window, smiling and blushing like an idiot.

"He must be having a great daydream!" Honey said.

"I don't think that's it" Kazu said.

"He's kinda creeping me out." Hikaru said.

Kazu just watched him, as he snapped of it of it and looked towards Hikaru.

"Oh this will be fun." Kazu muttered to herself.

"Envious Hikaru?" Tamaki Asked. "This is all part of my strategy."

"Your strategy for what? Making out with Haruhi?" Kazu asked.

Tamaki blushed as he heard her. He looked over at her and held her shoulders, shaking her, "Why would you think of such a thing?!" He yelled.

"Because you're an idiot?" Kazu suggested.

Tamaki went into his gloom corner, then, a minute later, he acted as if that never happened.

"While you've wasted time blinded by your jealousy, I perceived the outcome of this charade."

So that's what he's calling it now? Kazu asked herself. She sighed as Tamaki went on. The longer this idiot talks, the more I want to punch him. When Kazu snapped of her thoughts, Tamaki was drawing a between him, and the rest of the host club. She heard him say something about homosexuals.

"So please make sure that you don't step across this line."

"Hey, listen, boss, that's not fair" Hikaru complained.

"Yeah, I don't think you get it. The only one actually gay here is Kazu!" Koaru said.

"Will you two drop it already?!" Kazu shouted, a small blush on her cheeks. "I'm not Gay!" She spotted Kyoya smiling out of the corner of her eye. He was the only one who knew about the secret.

"If word gets out that Haru-chan is actually a girl, then she won't be able to be in the host club any more."

Tamaki seemed to just realise this.

There's just no use in getting him to see past his obsession... Kazu thought.

"But, if Haru-chan started wearing girls clothes, I bet she'd be even cuter than she is now!"

"She dressed like a regular girl when she was in middle school, right?" Hikaru asked. "She must of been pretty popular with all the boys."

"Yeah, according to my investigative reports, someone would declare their undying love to her at least once a month." Kyoya said.

Was she really that popular? Kazu thought. Though she envied Haruhi, even if it was for a minute. Kazu got harassed by love letters and emails at least once a week. She didn't even know how they got the letters to her.

"Oh, I see." Koaru said. "So the boss wouldn't even be able to get close to her."

"But we'd be able to cause we're in class with her all day long." Hikaru said.

"Come on guys, go easy on Blondie." Kazu said, seeing Tamaki start to sob. "It's not his fault he's an idiot."

The twins laughed, suddenly the door opened and Haruhi walked in.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm so late."

Tamaki ran up to her and grabbed onto her shoulders. "Don't you worry Haruhi, we're determined to keep your secret. No one will find out that you're really a girl during tomorrow's physical exams!" He exclaimed. "So please, promise you'll stay our beloved secret princess!"