Chapter 23

As Kazu walked out of the last store, holding many bags, she noticed something in the corner of her eye, she felt fear build up in her chest. A black van was stalled on the corner.

Calm down Kazu. It could easily be a locals van. Besides. Not all black vans are owned by the same person. She thought, calmly walking back to Kyoya's cottage. She knocked on the door and Kyoya opened the door.

"Welcome back." He said.

Kazu walked in."Thanks." She said, trying to keep her voice from shaking. She placed the bags on the ground and took out the clothes, folding them and putting them right next to the desk. "You don't mind if I put my clothes here?"

"I have an empty drawer in my dresser." Kyoya said, "You should put them there."

"Are you sure?" Kazu asked.

"Yes." Kyoya said. "It's the bottom left drawer."

"Okay... thanks!" She said, she opened the drawer and saw that it was empty, she placed the folded clothes in it. She only bought around five outfits and three oversized shirts and pajama shorts.

After she finished, she grabbed an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts, going into the bathroom she changed, then she walked out, it was dusk, and she assumed she didn't have to go anywhere else, so it was easier to change now rather than later. She grabbed the new book she bought and sat on the couch next to Kyoya, and started to read.

"You're scared." Kyoya said.

"No I'm not." Kazu said tightly. "I'm fine."

"You're tone betrays you." He said simply, he looked over at Kazu and stopped typing, "Something scared you today."

Kazu was silent for the smallest moment. "I'm just still shaken up by the Hikaru incident." She said, quickly thinking. She could tell that Kyoya didn't believe her, but she was relieved that he didn't ask any more questions.

An hour or two later, Kazu closed her book and yawned. "I'm going to sleep..." She said, "I'll see you in the morning."

Kyoya made a sound of acknowledgement, and as Kazu was walking to the room, she swore he was watching her. She ignored it and walked into the room, getting into her side of the bed and got under the covers, slowly falling asleep.

_________ __________ ________

When Kazu woke up the next morning, she immediately blushed. Kyoya was still asleep, but his arm was around her waist, his hand had pulled up her shirt and it was resting on her bare stomach, pulling her close to him.

"Kyoya." She said, groggy. "We should probably wake up..."

Kyoya groaned sleepily.

Kazu didn't move. She had to be honest with herself, she didn't mind how they were at the moment, but what worried her was if someone from the club would walk in. Thankfully, Kyoya moved his hand and sat up, still half asleep.

"Koaru and Haruhi are going out today, aren't they?" Kazu asked. "That must be nice for them."

"Not for Tamaki." Kyoya stated.

Kazu snickered. "Nope. Definitely not." Kazu said, "Now lets get going, we don't want the "king" to get suspicious." She said, smiling.

Kyoya smiled, they both got out of bed and changed, Kazu in the bathroom and Kyoya in his room. Then they started to walk to the bed and breakfast. Kazu noticed the van again, but she kept walking, trying to not show any fear. If Kyoya noticed it, he wouldn't stop asking questions. Unlucky for her, he noticed.