Chapter 20

It was finally summer break after a couple of months. It was obvious to the host club that Kazu was getting more and more unnerved as the days past by, they tried to ask her what was up, but she never told them, if she did, they would attack the people in the van with no hesitation.

Now that it was summer, Kazu planned to stay in her apartment for the majority of it. Suddenly her cell rang. She looked at the caller ID and sighed. Three days into summer vacation and Kyoya was already calling her. She answered it.

"What? Miss me already?" She greeted him, her voice teasingly.

"Miss Nikima, I'm not up for your jokes." Kyoya said. "Tamaki just called the rest of the host club, and he asked me to tell you to meet us at the school."

"Am I able to know why he wants me to meet you guys?" Kazu asked.

"You'll know in due time." Kyoya said.

"Fine. I'll head right over there." She said, then she ended the call. Sighing she grabbed her wallet and placed it in her hoodie pocket, along with the current book she was reading. She headed out of her apartment and locked the door behind her, using an alternate way to school, one that avoided as many roads as possible.

When Kazu got to school, she looked around, not seeing anyone in sight. Suddenly, a strong wind started up and Kazu looked up in the sky, watched unamused as a helicopter flew down and landed in front of her.

"Quickly Kazu!" The twins said, "The boss doesn't want to waste any time!"

Kazu jumped into the helicopter, quickly buckling herself in as the helicopter lifted in the air.

"What's this all about?!" She shouted.

"We're going to Karuizawa." The twins shouted back.

Kazu looked at them, dumbstruck. She was silent for the rest of ride, she covered her ears as Tamaki yelled something into a microphone and the helicopter landed not too long after that.

Once on the ground, Kazu stepped out of the helicopter. Haruhi was obviously ticked off.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked.

"Daddy just wanted to see his little girl!" Tamaki exclaimed, sobbing.

"Okay! You've seen me! Now go!" Haruhi shouted.

"But, Haruhiiiii." Tamaki whined.

"No buts, senpai! Now leave!" Haruhi said.

Kazu stepped in between the two, "Calm down Haruhi. Why don't we take this inside." She said.

Haruhi hesitated, then she reluctantly agreed, she led them all inside and they gathered in the lobby.

"Hey Haruhi-" Someone said, the person turned around, and Kazu immediately recognized the person as the owner.

"Oh My! What dashing young men you are!" The owner said. "These hunks must belong to Haruhi!" The owner giggled. "Why don't you call me Misuzu!"

"He's an old friend of Ranka's." Kyoya explained. "They used to work together at the same shop years ago."

"Well, naturally you would know." Tamaki said bitterly.

Haruhi mutter something but Kazu couldn't catch it.

"I went into business for myself two years ago, and believe you me, running this adorable little place is like living a fairy tail!" Misuzu said, twirling.

"So then, is Haru-chan like your indentured servant?" Honey asked.

"More like an unpaid employee." Kyoya responded. "This also happens to be Ranka's preferred way of keeping track of his daughter while he's busy working."