Chapter 27- Honey, Mori, and Dates

Kazu and Kyoya were walking around the town, Kyoya had just asked her to be his girlfriend the day before, and today was sort of like their first date. And since school was going to start next week, they wanted to make the most of the break in the next week.

"Oh! Look Takashi! It's Kyo-chan and Ka-chan!" A voice from behind the two shouted out.

Kazu looked behind them and saw Honey sitting on Mori's shoulders. "Hey guys" She said, smiling.

"We were just about to go to an ice cream parlor, would you like to come with us?" Honey asked. "You don't mind if they come, right Takashi?"

"Nope."

Honey looked at the two, "So, you want to come?"

Kazu glanced at Kyoya, who just gave her a 'whatever you want to do' Look, she smiled softly, "Yeah. It'll be nice!" she said.

Honey and Mori led them to an ice cream parlor not too far away. They walked inside, and they walked up to the cashier, took Honey and Mori's orders with ease, but when the two moved to the side and she saw Kyoya, she seemed to almost melt.

"Oh my god he's adorable." She said not to quietly. Kazu looked at her, almost glaring, then she listened as Kyoya started to order.

"May I please have a vanilla cone?" Kyoya asked, then he looked at Kazu, "What would you like?"

"Cookies 'n cream please!" Kazu said, smiling.

"Okay!" The girl said, after she gave them the ice cream the couple went at joined Honey and Mori at a table.

"Man, can't believe summer is almost over."  She said

"Yeah." Mori agreed.

"I wish summer would last forever, but it has to end sometime, right Takashi?"

"Yeah.

Kazu smiled and licked her ice cream.

"So, what brings you two out here, Ka-chan, Kyo-chan?"

Kazuhiro blushed a tiny bit, "Well, I guess..." She tried to find the right words but she was unable to find them until Kyoya interrupted her.

"We're on a date." Kyoya said.

Honey looked at the two, then he smiled widely, "That's so awesome! You two are prefect for each other!"

"Congragulatuions." Mori said.

Kazu smiled, "Thanks!" She said happily. "If you don't mind, could you two keep it a secret from the others?"

"Of course." Honey said, "Your secret is safe with us!"

Mori just grunted in agreement.

"Thanks, we really appreciate it!"

Honey and Mori smiled, after they finished their ice cream, they left Kyoya and Kazu together, and the two headed to the park, happily chatting.

------------------
Oh, so, sometimes I can be shit a writing fluff.  Whoops.

-Sin