Meeting new faces!

"Yeah Ichi, I'm fine" you manage to say without stuttering, (introduction now sorry its late!) You are [Y/N] (middle name) [L/N] you are a shy lonely girl you aren't used to this many people around you, usually you are alone, if your lucky someone would come and talk to you, this was in your old school. In this school everyone is in groups and no one is alone, it seems odd that no one was not in a group. but now you were in one too! "well I should introduce you!" the boys straight faced impression turns into a warming smile. "o-okay" you stutter to the thought of new faces "this is Uryu." Ichigo says "Hello, Uryu." you say softly hoping he heard you. "hello" he says, his voice is interesting, as I examine Uryu I notice he pushes his glasses up and I soon move onto the next person. "This is Chad." Ichigo introduces. "Hello Chad" you say in a soft gentle kind manner. "Hi" Chad says with a blank expression, he isn't really as interesting as Uryu but he looks strong and kind. "This is Orihime." Ichigo introduces. "Hello Orihime" you say as kindly as possible because she looks as fragile as you but not as fragile. "Hello [Y/N]!" Orihime says kindly and happily, her chest is big but I don't notice mine is much bigger, she seems really kind. "And last of all this is Rukia." Ichigo finally finishes. "Hello." Rukia says blankly before I can say anything. "h-hello!" I stutter at her scariness. I soon forget everyone is there and eat my Ramen and drink my (fav juice).