He confesses!

A/N~ hey guys its me Yuro and we have 100 and plus views! thats awesome also I'm telling u that u ain't neko anymore u have short red hair just pretend that girl has red hair XD welp! ennjjjoooyyy!! ^•^~

You snap Ichigo out of his thoughts "Ichigo wanna go for a walk? My legs are stiff and yours are too probably." you ask him unaware that he didnt hear you.

"Sorry what did you say? I didn't hear you." Ichigo stays calm while not looking at you.

"oh. I said do you wanna go on a walk with me cause both of our legs must be stiff by now." you tell him once again knowing he heard you.

"O-Oh! Sure!" Ichigo stutters a bit with a tint of pink on his cheeks but you just assume he's a little cold.

"Well let's gooo!" you tell him excited grabbing his hand and pulling him into town.

~le time skip to when you get outside the clinic~
"Sooo? What now?" you ask Ichigo wondering what to do.

"well. We just walk I guess. Wherever our feet take us." Ichigo replies with a smile and a tint of pink on his cheek.

~yeah ik Ichigo is soo ooc xD I like it like dat~

"Good idea. Since we don't know where to go haha" You reply to Ichigo giving a smile back and you two soon start walking

~10 minutes later~

you two soon stop in front of a fountain "This is a good place to hang out!" you tell Ichigo looking at him to see his cheeks have a little more than a tint of pink.

"[Y-Y/N] I need to tell you something..." Ichigo tells you with his cheeks a little more pink.

"Yeah? what's wrong Ichigo?" you ask him looking up at him with a worried look of not knowing what's wrong.

"[Y/N]... I really really-" you interrupt him. "I like you too, Ichigo." Ichigo's eyes widen with a happy sparkle in his eye and he hugs you.

"How did you know what i was going to say?" he asks you

"I have my ways" you tell him as he looks down to you and you look up to him.

~so kawaii~~~ \(>×<)/Ichigo took you by surprise and he kissed you passionately on the lips and you just stand there shocked

Ichigo took you by surprise and he kissed you passionately on the lips and you just stand there shocked.

He soon broke away from you and kissed your forehead "I really really like you [Y/N]..
[Y/N] [L/N] will you be my girlfriend?" he asks you as bright red as a tomato.

"Yes of course Ichigo Kurosaki. I [Y/N] [L/N] will be your happy and loving girlfriend." you tell Ichigo then you get on your toes and you Peck Ichigo's cheek.

ik its short and I'm sowwyyy also next chapter you will be using your bankai so stay tuned for that! also don't forget to vote for this part if you liked it! cya later Reader~Chan!~
o

h and also give me some idea's for the next chapters 1000 words or more marathon! Also River ik ur gonna comment since you comment on them all XD I'd really want you to give me some idea's. I'm having serious writers block Rn and it suxx XD WELPP BAI READER~CHAN!!