CHAPTER 3

* ONE DAY LATER *

- CHRIS' POV

"Chris, that was so good," Karrueche smiled at me, panting heavily. "Fancy another?"

I gently pushed her away from me. "Boo, I got a guest appearance soon. Don't be like this now."

Anyway, she must have been blind because my boner had almost gone by now anyway. I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and walked into the ensuite bathroom. Karrueche followed me and tried tugging at my pants.

"Fuck off," I muttered. "Stop with that shit, boo."

"You know you love it. And you know you want more."

I signalled for her to leave. She stepped backwards into the bedroom and I locked the door. I was so annoyed that I'd even let Karrueche give me a blow job. I wanted Kerry and tonight was going to be the night I would get her. I knew I didn't even know her but I had the strangest feeling overcome me that time I met her and I was sure it was the 'love at first sight' thing you hear. Before now, I'd always thought that love at first sight was bullshit.

I hopped into the shower - I didn't literally hop but you know what I'm saying - and then got changed afterwards.

"Bye!" Karrueche shouted.

"Good fucking riddance," I cackled quietly once I'd closed the hotel room door and was in the elevator.

'I doubt Kerry's ever been in a Lamborghini,' I thought to myself as I drove away. I turned on the radio and fucking Drake's 'Hold On, We're Going Home' was on. I quickly flicked to another radio station.

"As you probably already know, Chris Brown will be making a guest appearance at The Purple Sunset Club tonight. Danny's there for us now. Danny, what's it like over there?"

"Well, Rachael, I believe the man himself has not arrived yet but there are already so many girls queuing for admission. I hear that the number they're letting in is limited so many of these girls may be disappointed tonight."

"Fuck," I said to myself. What about if they don't let Kerry in?

- KERRY'S POV

"I hope he notices me," Ruby said to me, although she may as well have been talking to herself because I was deliberately ignoring her.

Chris would never go for Ruby - ever. She was too full of herself and she didn't give two fucks what anyone thought of her; I loved her because of that to an extent but she used her attitude in the wrong way so many times. It's hard to explain but I knew that someone like Chris just wouldn't feel captivated enough.

We were standing in the queue, waiting for them to open the doors and start letting people in. I was wearing my amazing emerald dress while Ruby was wearing the fucked up shit she claimed was 'designer'. Mm, maybe it was designed by a fucking pig.

"He's my dream man. You've gotta help me get his attention tonight," she pleaded with me, trying to hold my hands.

I pulled my hands away. "What are you on?"

"Nothing, nothing. OK, maybe I took some vodka before I left. It's just my nerves... I've been waiting for this moment ever since 'Run It!' came out. I love him so much."

I could really tell she was drunk now; she was slurring her words a lot. "What about me? I'm part of Team Breezy just as much as you, if not more."

"More, more? Really, Kerry? I don't think that's the case. You know how much he fucking means to me."

"And I thought you knew how much he fucking means to me. You're so selfish, you know that? You never stop to think about how I feel. It's like your world may as well be 'The Ruby Show'," I snapped at her.

"Cut it out, Kerry," Ruby said, starting to walk away from me in anything but a straight line. "I'm fucking sick of waiting in this goddamn bullshit queue. I'm gonna try and find another way in."

"Be my guest!" I shouted at her as she made her way to the club's entrance door. People were staring at me so I started looking down at the ground.

Before I knew it, they were letting people in. There were so many girls screaming, even though we were all over 18 (there could have been girls with fake IDs but you know). It took a long time for the queue to start moving and I started to panick - what if I couldn't get in? I hadn't even managed to get to the halfway point of the queue.

As the queue shuffled along, I could just about see into the club. The place was packed already. I was nearly at the front of the queue now so I was almost adamant that they'd let me in.

"AND THE QUEUE STOPS HERE!" a security guy shouted, cutting the queue just infront of me with his arm. "THAT'S IT, FOLKS! YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW!"

I wanted to cry. This was my only chance to get with Chris; I had to be in that club. I needed to be in that club.

Suddenly, I saw Chris appear at the door with his shades on. My heart started pounding. I was only a few people away from him but he didn't seem to acknowledge me. I wanted to shout at him and tell him it was Kerry but I decided to keep my cool; maybe he'd notice me eventually.

- CHRIS' POV

I'd seen one of the security guards telling all the rest of the girls to go home. I went to the door to make sure Kerry wasn't there. It was pretty dark and I couldn't see many of the girls' faces.

"Hey, can't you just let them all in?" I said to the security guard.

"No, sir. There's regulations that have to be abided. Think if there was a fire or someone collapsed. It's too dangerous."

Everyone had by now seen me and they were screaming and chanting. I was hoping Kerry would get my attention somehow if she was out there in the crowd.

"I understand," I muttered, patting him on the back.

"What did you say? I can't here a thing."

I shouted in his ear. "Forget it."

I was about to walk away when my instincts took over. I found myself turning my head to the left and spotting Kerry. She looked amazing and she was smiling and waving at me.

"Kerry!" I raised my voice. I quickly manoeurved through the queue. All the other girls were pulling me down to the ground but I managed to grab Kerry by the hand and get her into the club. The security guard looked annoyed at me but he then must have realised that I was the boss and I made the decisions - after all, I would be paying his wages someway or another.

I was still holding her hand as we entered the club and I felt the urge to kiss her. However, I used all my will power to fight it because I already had a 'girlfriend' (if that's what you can call her).

- KERRY'S POV

He'd spotted me and had taken me into the club. This was getting so crazy. A fucking popstar was interested in me?

'Stop getting ahead of yourself,' I thought. 'Maybe I'm just a friendly face to him.'

"Hang on, lemme find my niggas," Chris said to me in my ear. He saw some people and he dragged me towards them. "Kerry's going in VIP, OK? And if a girl called... what's her name again?"

"Karrueche?" I joked.

They all laughed, including Chris.

"No, that girl you were with when I met you."

I looked around, trying to find Ruby. I couldn't see her anywhere. "Oh, Ruby?"

"Yeah. Where that girl at?" he smiled, letting go of my hand. I'd forgotten he'd still been holding it, which must have meant I was at ease.

"She was in the queue with me but she fucking left me because she was drunk already," I explained. "She should still be here somewhere, though."

He turned his attention back to his people. "If a pissed girl called Ruby turns up, make sure you let her in too. Take Kerry to VIP now 'cos I gotta go get ready."

One of them nodded and led me to the VIP area. It was so elegant. It was not completely seperate from the main club and you could see the stage still - it was almost a balcony. However, there was a curtain that could be drawn to make the VIP area more secluded. I could smell weed but that was the least of my worries right now because, like Ruby, I had been waiting for this moment ever since 'Run It!' had come out and, unlike Ruby, it was actually happening to me.

"Who's this?" some guy said. I could just make out a silhouette from one of the corners of the VIP area approaching me. As he came over, I realised who it was. Justin Bieber. Holy fuck.

The guy who had led me to the VIP area tapped me on the shoulder, wanting me to speak for myself. "I'm, I'm... Kerry."

"Hey Kerry," Justin said. "I think Kerry and Jerry would get on just fine."

"This one's Chris'," the guy said.

"Chris has got a girl! I'm the one who's fucking single."

I didn't know what to do so I just remained standing. Justin then told me to sit down next to him and the guy left.

"How'd you get to know Breezy, then?" Justin asked me, taking a drag from his blunt. I was surprised to see him smoking, especially weed.

"I met him at a, er... store in town," I replied, coughing.

"Oh," he said, passing me a blunt. "Want one?"

"No thanks, it's not my thing."

"Why? It should be everyone's fucking thing. It's the greatest shit in the fucking world," he shouted. He was high as a motherfucker and I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. "You ever tried it before?"

"No. I don't intend to, either."

"You're really fucking missing out, I'm telling you. This shit gives you bounce; it's a fucking god."

There was silence for a while. I decided to ask him why he did pot.

"You wouldn't get the shit I go through even if I explained it. It's... hard to cope with. I don't have the strength to do the shit on my own anymore. I've been doing this fucking fame shit for four years now."

"What does your Mom think?" I questioned.

"She's disgusted with me. But there's not a lot she can do 'bout it. I'm 19 now, grown man. If I wanna do marijuana, she can't stop me really."

I didn't have anything to say to that so we sat in silence again.

Finally, Chris showed up on the stage and the whole club went wild. The energy in the room was unbelievable.

"Woah, he sure knows how to blow any fucking club up," Justin leaned over so I could hear him. "This shit's crazy."

Chris kept singing a line of Yeah 3x, acapella, and then the crowd would sing the next line. Justin was joining in with the crowd's part but I didn't fancy joining in.

"Sing, girl," Justin laughed, reaching over for my hand. I moved away from him. "Don't be like that."

"You're high," I said to him.

"Least I'm not low."

I looked at Chris. He was having such fun up there; he was born to be up there. It made me happy to see him as he was now.

Chris turned his head to face me after a few seconds. It wasn't a quick glance but a stare - a sexy stare. His eyes were telling me he wanted me in his bed tonight. I couldn't help smiling naughtily a little. Justin hadn't noticed us; he was too busy with his blunt.

Before I knew it, Chris was offstage dancing on the dancefloor. The girls were going crazy and screaming their heads off.

"Be careful they don't fucking steal him from you," Justin sniggered.

"He's not mine. He's Karrueche's."

"Bullshit. Why won't you fuck with me then?"

I didn't reply.

"Exactly. You love him."

I fiddled with my hair, making sure it still looked OK. "Where did you get that from?"

"I'm an observant guy. I can tell. And I can also tell he loves you back so I won't fucking try anything with you. Bros don't do that to -"

There was a knock at the door.

Justin groaned. "Come in."

Chris was stood at the doorway. He was sweating and he looked too warm. "Ruby's here."

Ruby entered the room, sat on one of the couches and began talking to me. "I bumped into Chris and he told me you were here." She then noticed Justin beside me and her eyes began to wide with shock. "What the fuck? IS THAT REALLY -"

"Justin Bieber? Yeah, it's the real deal right here," Justin said, blowing smoke.

"Justin, not infront of the ladies. It's disrespectful," Chris spluttered. When he realised Justin wasn't going to listen to him, he tried to forget he'd even mentioned it. "Kerry, can I talk to you?"

Fuck. Fuck. 'Keep cool,' I thought.

"Yep," I smiled, getting up and walking out with him. He took my hand again - even though there were so many people around. "Is everything OK?"

- CHRIS' POV

I gripped her hand tighter. "It will be soon."

I took her backstage to the dressing room I had been assigned. She could tell what I wanted.

"Chris," she complained. "I'm not that kind of girl - I don't bed guys straight away. I have more class than that."

I should have known. Looking at her, she didn't like the cheap type... Karrueche had when I had first met her. "OK, OK, chill your ass. I just wanted you to know that I really like you and I want to get to know you more."

"I've loved you ever since 'Run It!'," she replied. I'd heard all that before... so many fans had said that before her. Oh well, she wasn't to know.

- KERRY'S POV

He began running his hands down my ass and thighs. I was getting turned on. I really wanted to fuck him but I also wanted to stand by what I had said before.

"You sure you don't wanna bed me?" Chris whispered softly into my ear. He started kissing my neck gently.

"I'm sure," I said, moaning with pleasure slightly. "You've got a girl, Chris. You've got Karru-"

"Don't mention that hoe," he interrupted, kissing me passionately on the lips.

I kissed him back. It felt so right. After that kiss, another one came, and then another, and then another. We stood there kissing, in each other's arms, for what seemed like hours. I know it sounds stupid but I felt like I had found my soulmate, my companion and my best friend already. I knew that Chris would be the one for me and I knew that we would build so many memories together. I just knew it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Karrueche going to find out? Keep reading to find out. :)

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. ♥