CHAPTER 18

- KARRUECHE'S POV

I stared at the pregnancy test in disbelief. I'd done it, I'd accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.

When Chris cheated on Kerry with me in Germany, I was really angry that he hadn't suffered from that more. I mean, he had apparently got back with the bitch now. So, my plan had been to afterwards get myself pregnant via a one night stand and tell Chris that he was the father (bullshit) because that way, I'd always have Chris in my life. I picked the real, biological father carefully because I wanted our kid to look like a mix between Chris and I. The actual father didn't know that I would be having his kid and I had no contact with him afterwards.

I looked at the calendar on my phone, which confirmed that I was only a few weeks along. Oh well, at least I had Chris around my little finger.

- KERRY'S POV

We soon got back to the tourbus. Chris seemed a bit different, like his mood had shifted.

"Kerry?" he said after a while. "Can I talk to you in the bathroom or something?"

"What about outside?" I asked.

"No, the paparazzi might come."

I followed him into the bathroom and I noticed he had something in a plastic bag. He locked the door.

"I been thinking about some stuff recently. We have had a lot of unprotected sex, boo," he said nervously.

Oh, so he'd bought a fucking pregnancy test for me. Great.

I looked into his eyes. "You want me to do it now?"

"Yeah," Chris replied. "I'll go."

He walked past me and out of the bathroom. I locked the door again and did the test.

I didn't want to be pregnant right now. My life was currently great; it was the first time in my life that I was care free. I wasn't worrying about paying the fucking bills or if I would have a meal all day. Chris had made my life perfect. But if he'd got me pregnant, he would have ruined it all. It's not just his fault, though - it's mine too. Why had I had all that fucking unprotected sex?

I waited a couple of minutes and then found out that I was pregnant. Holy, holy shit.

I tried to walk out of the bathroom calmly. Chris was stood there, waiting.

"Well?" he questioned me, his eyes widening with every breath he took.

I didn't say anything to him; I was sulking like a kid. But I knew I couldn't act like a fucking kid anymore because I was carrying one. I had to act grown.

"Kerry? Don't leave me fucking hanging here."

"I'm pregnant," I whispered, trying not to cry. 

Chris wasn't angry or upset. He was smiling. "I love you. I will always be there for you."

He hugged me and I vulnerably clung onto his chest. He then gave me a peck on my forehead.

- CHRIS' POV

I was trying to be strong for Kerry's sake. But she was pregnant? Damn... even though I had been the one to go and get the test, I hadn't seen that coming.

'I need to grow up,' I thought to myself. 'I can't be a crazy nigga who likes to do weed anymore. I gotta step up to the plate.'

Despite the shock, I had no doubt in my mind that Kerry and I would be good parents. Hopefully the love we have for each other would rub off onto our child and create a really happy atmosphere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EVIL KAE'S BACK. 

I'm sorry, this paragraph's kind of short.

Please vote and comment if you like the story! :)