CHAPTER 4

* THE NEXT DAY *

- CHRIS' POV

I woke up slowly, stretching my arms up. I looked beside me; she wasn't there.

I got up and shouted her name around the hotel room. "Kerry! KERRY?!"

Last night had been magical. I managed to persuade Kerry to fuck me - lemme rephrase that to 'make love' - and it was the best sex I had ever had. Sex is so much better when you been waiting to have it with that particular person and you finally get it.

"Ker-" I stopped, picking up the note she had left me.

'Chris,

Sorry, I forgot I had to be somewhere. Call me whenever you want to.

Kerry. x'

She also left me her number. I smiled as I held the letter in my hands. I knew she wouldn't have just left me.

- KERRY'S POV

I had made love with Chris Brown. Wow. The facts still hadn't properly hit me yet.

I'd decided to lie to Chris and said I had to be somewhere else - I figured it would be best for both of us. He needed time alone to think about what he was going to do about Karrueche and I needed time to breathe. I'd driven back to my flat before he'd woken up and I was now drinking a coffee.

My phone started to go off; it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

There was no reply.

"Is that you, Chris?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want something?"

"You wrote on the letter that I could call you anytime I wanted."

I laughed at him. "OK... do you have anything you want to talk about?"

"How beautiful you are. And how goddamn sexy you were when we made love."

"Anything else apart from bullshit?" I giggled.

"It ain't bullshit. But anyway. Wanna hang out today? We could go and see a movie or something."

"Oh yeah, the paps would love that. The affair would be displayed on every fucking street corner."

"What affair? Me and Karrueche have finished now."

I fist pumped the air. "And she's aware of this?"

"I'll ring her and tell her."

"Chris, that's harsh. You should be a gentleman and at least do it face to face."

"OK, whatever makes you happy. I'll ring you again once I been to see Karrueche."

- CHRIS' POV

I drove to the hotel Karrueche and I had been staying in and knocked on the door. It took a while for her to open it.

"Hey," she mumbled. She looked upset or something.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"No, Chris -"

I walked past her into the room. I could tell what was going on. "Where's this nigga?"

It didn't take me long to find him. He had tried to hide under the fucking bed.

"Who's this lame ass nigga?" I said to Karrueche, raising my voice.

"Chris, it's not -"

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, REALLY?" I started to shout. I paused and took a deep breath. "Why you bring this nigga into OUR hotel room and fuck him? Am I not fucking good enough for you? I'm the one who got you in the media shit and kickstarted your fucking career... do you think this nigga could do that for you? I had your fucking ass right from day one and I gave you money, a roof over your head and everything else you fucking wanted. And I get repaid like this? What did you ever do for me? Fucking nothing, that's for sure. All you ever gave me was good sex."

"Chris -"

"No, don't you 'Chris' me, you fucked up hoe. You know the reason I fucking drove over here? I came to finish with you 'cos I found someone better than you who actually fucking cares about me and who I have a connection with," I then pulled up the covers from the bed to talk to the nigga who was still in hiding. "Listen, nigga. You're welcome to that hoe, take her. I don't wanna have her ever again."

Karrueche tried to stop me from leaving but I barged past her and left the hotel. I had done everything in my power for that hoe. I was steaming.

I rang Kerry to tell her everything that happened. She was just as shocked as I was.

"At least you didn't break a heart. You both obviously wanted to move on," Kerry said towards the end of the conversation.

"But I wanted to break her fucking heart... that was the least she deserved. But no, she got out of the relationship with more than before it and she don't fucking deserve that. She still got shit loads thanks to me and I got nothing in return apart from the sex. It's fucking frustrating."

"But at least you can forget about her now."

"Mm. Can we go out somewhere today? How about I take you for some lunch?" I asked her. "If you're not busy, that is."

"OK, cool."

"Where do you live? I'll pick you up at 1 if that's cool with you."

She told me where she lived and I then hung up. I couldn't go back to the hotel room so I didn't have anywhere to go. I remained in the car for two hours, just sitting there thinking about everything.

When the time began approaching 1, I drove over to Kerry's place. I hadn't been in a block of flats for a long time and I could figure out Kerry's financial situation straight away. I knew she wasn't the gold digger type, though.

"Guess who?" I said on the intercom.

I went up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Hey," she laughed.

- KERRY'S POV

I greeted him and he kissed me even before he'd stepped in. He was such a good kisser.

"Boo," he said after to me. "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled. I told him to come in and we sat on the couch together. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No thanks, boo. All I need is you."

I smirked. "You're a poet and you didn't know it."

"I can make a rhyme anytime," he winked, pulling me in for another kiss. "And I can make love anytime too."

I slapped him jokily. "Not now, Chris. We're going for lunch. Come on, let's go."

We walked out, hand in hand, to his car.

"HOLY FUCK," I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth. "You turned up here with that?"

He'd driven here in his Lamborghini.

"Yeah," he said, kissing me on the cheek. "Get in."

I had never seen anything so expensive in my entire life, never mind touched anything so expensive in my entire life. I felt out of place sitting in his Lamborghini but I didn't tell Chris because I didn't want him to think I was being ungrateful.

"Is there any place decent around here to eat?" Chris asked me as he started driving.

"I don't know. I can't even afford a takeaway, nevermind a fucking fancy lunch."

"Aw, boo. I'mma take you to the best place around."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Are Chris and Karrueche truly over? READ ON TO FIND OUT, BITCHES. ;)

Vote and comment if you are amazing. ♥