Lincoln ~6

It's been yet another day that's passed and we're all on edge.

There's a crowd outside the meeting hall where Jaha and Abby are currently speaking.

I'm standing with Clarke and Finn while we wait for them to come out and tell us what's going on.

Jaha and Abby walked out. I could tell Jaha is pissed about something but I don't know exactly what.

"By now you've all heard the rumor. And unfortunately it's true, the grounders are coming. We have a difficult decision to make. Thankfully chancellor Jaha has found his way back to us and we're discussing all options." Abby spoke up.

"But to be safe," he paced back and forth, "you need to pack, now. Whatever you can carry. We may need to leave at a moments notice." Jaha held his head up.

"Where will we go?" A man asked.

"I don't know, is the answer. But I heard of a place. A city of light. It's across the dead zone." The dead zone, that doesn't seem too assuring.

"What makes you think we'll make it there?" Another man asked.

"Because we made it here. I have faith and now given the alternative, that's good enough for me." Jaha left off his speech.

"Not for us." I stepped forward, "If we leave here, what happens to our people in mount weather? Your sons and daughters."

"As Chancellor Griffen said, it's a very difficult decision to make. But the time has come for each and every one of us to ask, is this how the story of our people ends? Did we come all this way, just to die tomorrow? Because if we're not gone by the time the sun rises, that is exactly what will happen." Jaha said, to scare everyone.

"No decision has been made. In the meantime, please report to your station supervisor and gather emergency supplies." Abby told everyone.

The crowd broke apart and I turned to go and get some water but collided with Bellamy. He held my waist so I didn't fall so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where have you been?" I asked him.

"The dropship, I need you and Clarke to come with me." He told us.

"Why? What happened?" Clarke asked, obviously worried.

"I'll explain on the way, bring a med kit. Meet me at Ravens gate." Bellamy kissed my cheek then ran off.. Again.

"This is my fault." Finn sighed, "The grounders are attacking because of me."

"The grounders are attacking because that's what they do." Clarke stepped closer to him which showed she's not afraid of him anymore and I know he's happy and grateful for that.

"Go with Bellamy, Abby says no decision has been made yet. If that changes, I'll let you know." Finn told us.

~

We got to the dropship and I climbed up the ladder behind Clarke.

When we got to the top floor, I saw what Bellamy was all worked up about.

Lincoln growled at us which made me jump back but Bell caught me, "It's okay. He's restrained."

Lincoln is a reaper but how?

"I can't believe we're back here again." Clarke sighed.

"Can you help him?" Octavia's small voice spoke. I didn't even realize she was here.

I walked over to her and sat down, grabbing her hand in mine.

"I don't know. I knew mount weather controlled the reapers, I had no idea they were creating them." Clarke stared, wide eyed.