2.

Baekhyun's POV

I pressed my cheek on the cool cotton pillow. It was thick, but as soft as a cloud. A fresh breeze kept stroking my sun-beamed skin. It felt so comfortable.
I instinctively stretched my arm in order to reach my second pillow, but I could't grab anything.
And then, I remembered everything, it came so fast that it hurt my brain: I had lost my house.

Fuck.

I squeezed the pillow before putting it on my head, desperate and sleepy.

My hair should be a mess...

I then got up, and yawned. I lazily pushed my hair back with my hand.
After sighing, I went to the bathroom and stripped down. I got into the tub, turned the water on low before letting it beat my head with cold rivulets.

┉┉┉┉┉

I called the room service in order to eat a well-deserved breakfast. I then grabbed my phone and checked my e-mails. There were three new messages from Sehun.

From Sehun 5:02 a.m

Baekhyun, I've checked all night and worked on three different contracts signed with  SMBuildingCorp, I think I have to search a little more...

From Sehun 7:45 a.m

Hey Baek! I've talked to Park's lawyer, we found a solution! You can have your house back! 🏡 And the money too! 😁 Just wait, I'm trying to set a meeting with you, Park and his lawyer so we could discuss about it

"He'd better..." I grunted. "And are those stupid emojis supposed to make me feel smile 'cause they don't..."

From Sehun 8:03 a.m

So Baekhyun, we're coming at your house at 3 pm okay? You don't need to prepare anything
And r u at home btw? You don't answer the fixed-line phone

I was so upset of having been kicked out of my own home by a disrespectful and arrogant "actor" and being forced to sleep in a hotel. His behaviour was rude and self-centred, I really couldn't stand this type of person. And I had met so many selfish people already, it was enough.
I really hoped Sehun found a solution so I could take back my house, or at least its money to buy a new one and not end up homeless.

Someone knocked the door, I let them come in. And then I saw a young woman with a bright smile, bringing my copious breakfast composed of pancakes, cakes, bacon and eggs, croissants and many other delicious looking things.

Is it really a breakfast? Isn't that called a brunch or something? That's a whole buffet. Oh god...

All of this was served on large silver trays. I felt like the luckiest man on earth. I laughed, quite impressed by the size, and bowed to her. Once she was gone, I quickly sat on my bed and rubbed my hands before dripping my finger into the sauce and licking it. Goodbye chocolate abs...

┉┉┉┉┉

I had tidied the room, put my clothes on and was ready to return the suite to the hotel. As it was sunny outside, I decided to wear a neat blue shirt with clear trousers. My outfits often set the mood for a whole day, so I had to chose them with attention.
I took my suitcase and my phone and got out of the room. I went to the reception to give back the electronic card.