12.

Chanyeol's POV:

We came back to Incheon a few days after. Our small vacation turned out to be actually really relaxing, for the both of us. I was a bit nervous when sleeping on the same bed as him, but we ended up being both really tired at the end of the day, so we would just fall asleep without feeling awkward.

The shooting crew took some nice shots of us in Jeju, we also did a few photoshoots. It was really nice. I had even saved a few photos on my phone, just in case.

We came back tanned, rested and closer to each other. We got more comfortable with each other's company, got more touchy than before. But I still loved teasing him. And he loved roasting me. It was our weird relationship, it was Chanbaek, the most trending hashtag on Twitter.

I had to go to my company's headquarters in order to fill in some questionnaires for a new commercial. I decided to walk instead of driving. I felt so lightweight and relaxed: birds were chirping, the sun was shining and everyone kept looking and smiling at me. I also loved the outfit I was wearing, it felt so comfortable. I felt like walking on clouds, even the air was different. Did this small vacation make me that happy? I surprised myself.

I got in and went directly into Jongdae's office. He wasn't there, so I decided to wait for him. I sat on his desk chair and started spinning, looking around.

I found an interesting file on his desk. I decided to flip through the pages in the meantime. It was about me: there were dozens of articles concerning me in there. They were about my dating rumours with some actresses, including Sandara, with my coworkers, and even with an idol I didn't even know: because we went to the same coffee shop twice and wore the same sunglasses, they said.

How funny.

I kept flipping through and as I went further, I found quite a number of articles about Baekhyun and our house. There were photos of us going out of the house, heading to the airport, inside my car. There were so many articles. People were indeed very curious about our relationship. I guess it went right over their heads. And they all believed in this. It reassured me a little: my company's CEO kept scolding me because of my numerous scandals, fake or not, they were tarnishing my image and I had to improve my behaviour and put things right or else I would have been kicked out. So I was very glad it didn't happen.

I found a photo of me and Baekhyun in the pool. We were jumping into the pool, and Baekhyun was at that exact moment pushing me so I would miss my dive. I smiled.

What a jerk.

"Oh Chanyeol, you're there!"

Jongdae arrived and I quickly put the photo in the folder before getting up.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you to come.
- You came for the Giorgio Armani commercial, right?
- Exactly.
- Okay, wait a minute."

He put his satchel on his desk and grabbed a binder with my name written on it.

"Here are all your documents. Well, here's the formulaire you have to fill in."

I took a pen and read it with attention.

"Oh, I was wondering where I had put this folder..." he said, grabbing the folder I was flipping through earlier.