3.

Chanyeol's POV:

I woke up hearing water pouring in the bathroom. A loud masculine voice started humming, doing falsettos here and there.

Let me sleep!

I put my pillow on my head and tried to sleep back. I closed my eyes, tried to go back to the dream I was in, but couldn't. The midget was still singing.

We had a fight the previous night to know where he would sleep, and, indeed, he lost. So as a result, he had to sleep in the lounge.

I groaned, tired and exhausted. Fortunately, it was a day off.

I got up, lazily, my hair completely tousled, and headed to the bathroom. I knocked.

"Hey, stop singing, will you? And go faster instead. I want to have a shower as well," I growled.

Since he didn't bother answering, I knocked again.

"Hey, hurry up!" I yelled.

Annoyed, I suddenly opened the door. It was unlocked.
The room was steamy and hot. He had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, god..." he said, rolling his eyes. "Why can't you just leave me alone? What are you going to do now, huh? Throw me out of my bathroom?" he crossed his arms.

Water was dripping off his mocha hair and his cheeks were reddish. He sure looked cuter after showering, but his voice somehow irritated me a lot.

"This bathroom is mine now. And why are you even using this one? There's another one downstairs..." I stated.

He grabbed a comb and smirked.

"This one is way more spacious, plus it was mine before. Remember? And, aren't we supposed to be married or something? What is yours is mine..."

Married, huh?

"And so what? Do you want us to sleep in the same bed too?" I frowned.

He came closer, which paralysed me a bit since I didn't know what he was going to do.

"You wish," he articulated.

That midget...

"Just get out of here," I said before pushing him outside and closing the door.

┉┉┉┉┉

I was still in pyjamas. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take some fresh milk.

I took my glass and went to the lounge. Byun was there, biting his nails and looking at his computer.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the white beverage. He looked so focused, I wanted to bother him a little bit.
I put the glass a bit loudly on the coffee table. He frowned at me, but suddenly, his eyes opened slightly and he then tried to hide a chuckle.

"What?" I asked annoyed. "What again?
- Nothing, " his fingers began to write quickly on the keyboard.

And his face got serious again.