COZY

Honestly, the entertainment has been bankrupted since a month ago. And it was all planned, the elders stockholders were planning to kick the young CEO like him. Pushing the effort away, his entertainment was being held under the infamous gang, which owns by one of the stockholders of the company.

Sehun cursed and blamed himself all along the way to Gangnam. He pressed the lever to the highest speed and immediately felt so anxious of thinking what kinds of people kidnap Jinri.

▪▪▪▪▪

Jinri opened her eyes slowly only to get stroke by the dean of light.

" You awake, girl?", she heard an unfamiliar from her side. As soon as she got the clear vision, her heart got attacked by the men around her. Where is she?

" Who are you?", she asked to the men and tried to move. But sadly, both of her hands were tied back at the pile. She got anxious all of sudden and struggled to escape but no arrival.

" What are you all doing this to me?! Let me go!", she yelled at the men. But they laughed at her reaction, " Calm down, girl.", a man said.

" Do I know you? Who are you and why I've to be tied up in here?", she asked to the man firmly.

" Of course, you don't know us. But we know you, Oh Sehun's wife, right?", Jinri's face fell off at the name she heard, " Oh Sehun?".

" Yeah. Your husband has a debt with us. So we kidnapped you so that he could give our money back.", he said.

Jinri smirked, " It's between you two. It's nothing to do with me.", she then looked up to the man, " So let me go.".

" Haha. You're so ridiculous, girl. Why we must let you go before getting the money back?", he asked. Jinri could feel the anger rose up to her nerves.
" Ask him the money! I said I've nothing to do with you!".

The man smiled and went near her, " You're so noisy yet so beautiful.. Why can't you just stay quiet before your husband would arrive?", he placed his palm on her cheek.

Jinri felt digusted at his touch and she bit his hand as soon as she could. The man whined in pain and pulled away immediately, " Yah, you slut!". He gave a slap on her left cheek that made her face turn aside. Jinri bit her lip to hold her anger and pain. Her cheek was obviously red and the corner of her lips bleeded at the strong slap.

" Tie her up at the pile and give her some coldness.", he said with the creepy voice. Jinri could feel her trembling breath cause of her anger. The men started to approach her and untied her. But a man still held her hands back since she might run away.

" Stand up.", a man commanded and Jinri got up from the ground. They then brought her to somewhere they could tie her hands up above her head. Jinri bit her lip when they tied her soft wrists at the pile above her head. She seemed like a crime who was waiting to get killed.

Even in her thoughts, she wanted to skin Oh Sehun alive. Does she really deserve to be treated like this for his problem?

Her thoughts were cut off by a cold, harsh splash on her face. She closed her eyes tight as the cold water spreaded down to her spine. She hates it. She hated her so called husband so much.

They all turned their heads to the door as they heard the loud bangs on it, but Jinri didn't have no interest to glance at. " Choi Jinri!", it was the time she lifted her face to gaze at the door.

Sehun hit the metal door with his fists. It was a dark storehouse and the door was locked inside. All in his mind was worry to his wife.

As soon as the door was opened, he kicked the person who came to open the door and bursted inside. He admitted that his heart felt so broken at the sight of her who was being treated like a trash.