DREAM

The moment when he rolled over, put his arms around me and pulled me closer, made my life complete.

Jinri was feeling so wonderful when she realized that someone would there for her at the time she fell apart. Even though she acted strong in front of all, she had fell apart many times behind their eyes. So she just wanted someone who would see the real her. She wanted someone to comfort her when she broke down. She just didn't want to suffer alone because she had done it many times.

It was 6 in the morning and she felt he pulled apart from her. But she didn't open her eyes and just chose to sleep because she was too tired. And besides, her eyes were so hurt from crying hard. She was feeling greatly when he covered her body with the blanket before he had left the bed.

Sehun took his shirt from the floor and walked out of the room. He directly headed to his room to take a shower. So he could prepare breakfast for her when she woke up.

He looked at his image in the mirror while his hands were supporting at the basin. A smile crept up, he thought he could finally enter her heart.

▪▪▪▪▪

(Please play the video)

Jinri cleaned herself and walked down the stairs. He was cooking with the plain white sweater and jeans. She wanted to smile looking at his back but her pride was still on. She just ignored him and walked to get a glass of water.

He turned to look back as he had done with the cooking. He smiled when he noticed how she was trying to avoid him and his eyes. Jinri tried to leave when he approached her. But he was fast enough to catch her with his arms.

Jinri stopped standing stiff when he gave her a backhug. " I won't ask you if you slept well or not. Because I know you did well. You know I was worried your saliva could fall down on me?".

" Can you stop teasing me?", she tried to get rid out of his arms.

He laughed and immediately pecked her cheek from the side, " I just want you to smile.", Jinri wouldn't lie anymore, she was so damn happy to have him beside her.

" Look at your eyes. I didn't know you're just a crying baby.", he teased her again. Jinri sighed and murmured, " Oh please..".

Sehun let out of a laugh and finally let her go that made her relieved. " Sit here. I've the special breakfast for you.", he said and so she did what he said.

Jinri wanted to laugh out loud but she didn't, when she saw his special breakfast meant. It was a heart shaped pancake with some white cream on it. " Are you a girl to cook like this?".

" It's not a big deal if I have to be a wife because my wife has no interest in it, right?", he raised his brows. The cheeky smile never left his lips that made her heart waver.

Jinri smirked and took the spork to take a taste on his pancake, " I'm sure you did this ability from your mother.", she said while chewing. " This pancake taste the same like the ones what your mother brought yesterday.".

He nodded, " Maybe, I was always around her when she did this, while I was young.".

He then looked at her who just looked like a kid who was enjoying her meal. She stopped eating as she felt his hand on hers which was on the table. She lifted her face to look at him.

" You know.. a girl once told me these words.. To take care when trying to fix a broken person because I may cut myself on their shattered pieces..", he paused for moment and Jinri was listening him carefully, " But.. as long as that person is you, I don't care even if my life comes to shatter while fixing you..".