PLAYBOY

Sehun watched the girl climbing up the stairs as soon as they reached home finally. He could see the blank face of her even though she didn't face to him. He sighed.

He made his way to his room and entered it. He threw himself on the comfy bed as soon as he found it. His eyes were intensely staring at the light above him. Meanwhile his mind was far away, not too far.

The feeling of being betrayed by the friend.

The feeling when someone found out about her friend kissing her crush.

The feelings of the friend and crush would be together.

He could feel the plenty of pains if he put himself into her shoes. But he felt the pain even though he didn't even put himself into her shoes.

' Would she be okay? Not?', yeah, no one will be okay at first.

The thoughts were killing him not to sleep and woke his urge to go to her side. To comfort her. Something in his heart says she needed someone right now.

Sehun didn't waste his time much and left his own room, then stepped to the upstairs, to her room for exact. His hand was near the handle of the door but he was not sure if he should open it or not. Because she once told him not to interfere her perseonal life.

But he's her husband. Real or not, he's still her husband. So he should do the terms of a husband. Yeah, it does make sense.

He thought he would see her crying. He expected to see her broken down. But he was wrong as soon as he opened the door. She was just doing her work at her table as usual. No emotions and sadness showed on her flawless face. But if only he knows working is her way to get rid of sadness.

" I said to knock before you come in.", said the girl without looking up to the man. He was just staring at the woman in front of him, she's still in her right mind, right?

" Are you ok?", he shouldn't ask that. For someone like Choi Jinri, that question squeezed her heart.

But she managed herself to choke them back and answered, " Why not?".

Sehun sighed, " Can you look into my eyes while I'm talking?", it wasn't his real purpose. Just. He just wanted to examine her eyes.

Jinri sighed and dropped her pen down, she lifted her head up to do what he said. She looked right into his eyes. But Sehun didn't say anything after seeing her eyes. He was just simply staring into her orbs.

" You're hurt, aren't you?", he asked. But Jinri didn't answer. So he took the opportunity to attack her with another question. " You're hurt because you saw them kissing, right?". It was the time, Jinri immediately looked away from his eyes. For Sehun, he didn't have any intention to make her hurt more by bringing this topic back. But he thinks she needs to learn how to open up. She needs not to choke the pains back alone.

" Get out.", she uttered calmly before her walls break down in front of him who she wants to lose the least.

" It's not important for me to get out now. It's important for me to make you fine.", he said back while still standing in front of her work table.

" I'm fine. I'm fine.", her voice was firm yet steady. She's the strong woman, but no woman can be strong under him.

" But your eyes didn't say you're fine.".

" Please!", she raised her voice finally as she got up from her seat, " Please, can you get out of my room. I beg you..", she said with the softer voice that made his heart feel a slight of ache.

" I won't.", he kept insisting until Jinri could show him the weak side of her. It's not like he wanted to see her lose under him, but because he wanted her to stop suffering alone.