SUFFER

Sehun headed to the attic where is the room that used to be her room. He held the handle of the door and closed his eyes. He could still hear her voice telling him to knock the door first before getting into her room.

Opening his eyes, he let out a heavy sigh pushing the memories away. He turned the handle and pushed the door inside, he finally stepped into her room again.

His eyes first reached her work table which was now tidy without her stuffs anymore. His hand landed on the table where her images were still reflected.

She used to look up to him with the hostile eyes when he came in while she was working. She used to hit her with the strong words whenever he disturbed her working. Jinri might be so tough outside but her heart wasn't that strong.

He looked around the room. The room where she was not in was so dull and broken. He could still his heartbeats fastened when the memories of their romance came in. He felt his heart being clenched at the thoughts of their love.

He went to her bed to take the divorce paper which was on it. He took the paper and a ring rolled down. Even though he gave her their wedding ring back, she didn't accept it anymore. Of course, why would she keep it? No matter what, they were going to divorce.

Jinri might hate him now. He had never had intended to make her leave his side, not even in his dreams. Just as his mind and heart, he would like to fold her in his arms forever. The kisses they shared everywhere in the house were still memorizing in his heart.

Holding her ring in his left hand tight, he took a look at their divorce paper. The sign on her side was clear. Even though, it was him who wanted to divorce her first. But now, he was also the one who was hesitating to do it. The pain in his chest making him wanted to cry and scream.

Sometimes, he wanted to push the dreams away so that they could keep each other by the side. But sometimes, more than his dreams, her dreams is more important. He rarely thought they could also love even though they weren't together.

" Argh!", he screamed with his man's tears on his cheeks. Holding his head, he supported his elbows on each of his knees.

Letting out the sobs, he cried his heart out. Jinri is his love and now, his love is gone. He didn't even stop her and it was good because he's embracing the pain.

•••••

Jinri came out of her room to take the breakfast. Her condition was suck, crying all night long after drinking to forget all of the pains she was holding. Unfortunately, she is a sober and she couldn't forget any of the pains of love.

" Oh, Jinri.. You woke up?", her mother was the one who got an eye on her who just entered the dining room with the terrible state. Jinri took a seat at the table and Mr. Choi and her grandmother got up from it.

It could be thought they left because she arrived. It might be true for Kim Hye Ja, but not for Mr. Choi. He got up because he had to leave.

He went to Jinri's side and placed his hand on her shoulder that made Jinri felt annoying a bit, she admitted. " Take your meals well..", he said before leaving.

Jinri just rolled her eyes when her mother place a bowl of rice in front of her. She picked up the chopsticks and was about to get the rice. But her hand halted at the way as the memories of him came in.

Flashback~~~

Sehun placed a bowl of rice in front of her and Jinri couldn't wait anymore to see what kind of delicious things he made for her.

Her smile was replaced with a pout when she saw the fish soup without any dishes expect that.

" What? This only?", she asked.