MOON

Jinri and Sehun were standing in front of the boutique that used to be hers. " Look at this.. The new owner even didn't change the name.. It's still the same.. Lilac boutique ..", Jinri murmured while leaning in his arms.

" Lilac isn't the First Love?", Sehun asked.

" Yeah.", Jinri nodded.

" Then it would be me, right? I'm all of your first.", he said as if he was so proud of being her first.

" Of course, not. It would be Baekhyun Oppa. You're not my first love.", Jinri said.

" What?", he frowned that made her wanted to laugh off at his childish manner. He didn't know how much she loved him and kept acting childish and obsessive.

" Then change the name as Last Love.", he faught against it.

Jinri slapped his hand which was on her shoulder, " Are you a kid?".

" Yeah. I'm your baby.", Sehun said and blinked like the cute kid that only made her feel tickled.

" What the hell..", Jinri abandoned him at the door and left first. " Let's go together, wifey!", that only made Jinri boil in blush.

Baekhyun and Jieun came out of the office and Jinri had to shock at that. Sehun came after behind Jinri but he gave the different reaction from Jinri.

Now they were siting in the office facing each couple. Jinri stared at Jieun and Baekhyun with a frown on her forehead.

" Relax, Jinri. Relax.", Sehun said breaking the silence.

" You should have told me earlier if you are the one who bought this boutique.", Jinri complained to Jieun and Baekhyun who were sitting in front of her.

" I know you wouldn't sell it out if you know I was buying it.", Jieun replied with a smile, but Jinri kept feeling uneasy and upset. She just didn't want anyone to feel burdened because of her. Now, she felt like Jieun felt burdened to buy this boutique because she wanted to help her. And Jinri knew well Jieun had no enough money at that time, last 5 years ago.

" How could you not tell me during those years? We didn't even lose contact and how came I didn't know about it?", Jinri exclaimed again.

" We both chose to hide it.", Baekhyun butted in.

Jinri turned to look at Baekhyun with the confused eyes, " Oppa, you're also in the same side with her?".

" I bought this together with Jieun. Combining our saving, we came along to look after this.", he explained.

Jinri could only sigh as she let her back lean against the couch. Sehun placed his hand on her shoulder, " Come on, Jinri. It's not that big deal. They just wanted to take care of your boutique while you were away.. And it is better that it's not bought by the strangers, isn't it?", he uttered.

Jinri gave a glare at him reminding him that she was near to the dangerous side, " Don't tell me you're also in this trap.", she warned.

Sehun just looked away trying to avoid the topic. And the next moment, he had to yelp in pain when he felt a smack on his head.

" What's that for?", he asked as he rubbed his head at the spot where she hit.

" You shouldn't hide it from me. Now, even you!", Jinri frowned while the other couple was chuckling at their bickering.

" You two, don't laugh.", she pointed her finger gun towards the couple. " I want this boutique back, so sell it to me back.", she placed a sheet of contract on the table.