Underfell! Sans x Reader- White Demon Love Song

White demon, where's your selfish kiss?
White demon sorrow will arrange
Let's not forget about the fear
Black invitation to this place that cannot change
While strangely holy, come for a rain ~ The Killers

(Name) grumbled to herself as she walked straight ignoring the flirtatious skeleton behind her. She hated this guy so much!! Nonstop flirting, teasing and even doing a couple threats here and there (prompting a massive slap to his face each time). Yet the sharp toothed skeleton wouldn't give up, and she was nearing the last straw before she was gonna speak with Toreel..even if Toreel made her a little more than nervous at times.

Speaking of said skeleton, he wrapped a bony hand around you as he pulled you close to him "Ey..cutie..why ya ignoring me?" he cooed teasingly "I know you'll give in soon and go out with me.." Feeling your patience thinning even more, you feel yourself push the male away as you looked at him with frustrated eyes"Why would I go on even one single date with you?!" you yelled not even taking a single breath to stop "All you've done is tease me to the point of being stressed and not to mention you can be such a CREEP!! Heck I'd much rather date your better half than you anyway". You then ran off in the opposite direction, and if you had even given him a single look, you would have noticed the devastated yet frustrated look on his face.

As the months and seasons go on ~

Since that incident with Sanz, you had made every effort to avoid him as much as possible, to the point of having Toreel either do the shopping for you, or going on shopping trips with her (and it took many long amounts of effort for her to willingly do stuff like this). You had always made sure to thank her by making creepy yet realistically scary versions of baked goods. It was times like this that you were thankful that you had taken baking and decor lessons from Muffet herself. As you made yet another "bloody" kidney cake for the goat, your thoughts wandered towards the "normal" version of Sanz. You had met him a couple times, and you did have to admit he was quite the funny guy, and on more than one occasion, he was kind enough to offer you a place to stay if needed..heck he even said he'd talk with normal Toree AND Toree if needed.

A sudden knocking at the door, interrupted your thoughts prompting you to walk away from the sugary craft. You carefully peeked out the window, only to find not a single monster except for a strange bulky object at the front of your warm home. You carefully opened the door, and was immediately surprised by a gorgeous bouquet of black roses. There must have been nearly hundreds of roses in such a beautiful vase. You couldn't think of any monster who would do this as they were usually either too grumpy or didn't give any thought to anyone's feelings. You then thought of Sanz, but you immediately shook your head..he was too much of a womanizer to do such things.

Either way, you immensely loved the gesture, and eagerly walked back inside with the roses in hand. A sudden hooded figure came out after seeing the door closed, a smile of relief and happiness upon his face seeing you had taken the roses and loved them.

As many days go by ~

As the days went on, you got more and more gifts from your secret admirer. All the gifts were absolutely gorgeous and seemed to be crafted towards your liking. Delicious chocolates and baked goods, ornately arranged flowers and even sweet letters along with poetry. You were immensely hoping you'd meet the prince charming, but he never seemed to show himself. Maybe he was just shy?? he did seem to be..or was it that he was nervous of how she felt?? Either way she loved everything. She had mentioned it all to Toreel, but the goat just smiled knowingly and swished her hand side to side as she brushed the subject away.

(Name) then heard her doorbell ring yet again, and a glimmer of hope swelled within her. Could it be the mystery man that she had slowly come to fall for? She immediately and eagerly unlocked her door..only to face Sanz. She narrowed her eyes yet again and proceeded to close the door, only for the skeleton to stop the door with boned foot "Here me out sweetheart..and if you still won't listen..I'll leave" He sighed and then gently held grabbed (Name)'s hands and held them within her own "Listen..I know I seem like an utter and complete jerk..but..It's because I like you so much..a-and us evil monsters aren't exactly known for being caring" he sighed and hesitated "B-But believe me when I say that I truly do like you..and I'll do what I can to prove it if need be".

(Name)'s eyes were wide before she softly smiled and kisses the tip of Sanz's nose. He truly was a sweetheart than she originally thought..the prince she needed and she was willing to give it a shot now that she finally understood it all.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...