Lazy Day|Underswap!Papyrus x Reader

"I'll make your last living moments....ABSOLUTELY RADICAL!"

"C'mon Chara! You can do it!!" You hollered at the television.

"Y'know they can't hear you, kid," the skeleton in the orange hoodie next to you muttered. He was sinking down into the couch, not even bothered to sit up.

"Papyrus sit up straight!" Sans grunted, giving his brother a look of disapproval. "That's not good for your spine to be slouching like that!"

"C'mon, brother," Papyrus chuckled, "you know I'm lazy and sitting up requires a lot of..backbone."

"Gh-! Why you..!" The short skeleton shook his fist, about to give Papyrus the lecture of a lifetime when you shushed both of them. You wanted to watch the show and couldn't focus on what was happening with them yapping away.

The two brothers gave you a look, but remained silent and turned back to the T.V.

*gulp, gulp*

You and Sans looked towards Papyrus, who was chugging down on a bottle of ketchup. The way he was guzzling it down like it was a normal drink slightly disgusted you, but who were you to judge?

"Paps.."

"Yes, Sans?"

"How many bottles have you gone through?"

"......"

*gulp*

"How many Paps??"

"Maybe 30 if you mean how many I've gone through all day."

"I-I..I gotta go. I think Alphys wants me at t-training!" Looking up at Sans, you saw him turning a bit green as he ran out the door, slamming it shut. Looking back at Papyrus, your eyes widened as he went to take another ketchup bottle.

"IIIIIIIIIII think that's enough for now, Paps," you quickly said, pushing the red condiment off the table.

*SPLAT*

"....heh..guess whose cleaning it up," Papyrus snickered. You glared at him. "No wonder you only have 1 HP. You're such a lazybone!"

The skeleton just shrugged, taking out a pack of cigarettes. "Can't be help, kiddo. It's just in my bones~"

Groaning again, you looked at the T.V again to see Napstaton's arms blown off. Your eyes widened and you gasped. 'Was Chara really going to destroy him?!'

"A..arms? Who needs arms with beats like these? I'm still gonna win, bruh!"

"Don't worry, kid," Papyrus said, noticing your shocked expression. "They just shot at his soul. It's in the script."

"What?" You asked, looking at the skeleton in surprise. "How did you know?"

"I have my ways," he smirked, before handing you the pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

"Um no than--"

*CRASH!*

"STOP RIGHT THERE, PAPS!"

"Sans," you said, staring down at the short skeleton. "You know there's a front door."

"Yeah but by then you would've fallen for Papyrus' many, many, MANY bad influences!" He grunted, picking himself off the floor. Seeing the cigarettes in his brother's hands, Sans huffed and marched towards him, snatching the pack and throwing it out the window.

"There! Once again the Magnificent Sans has saved you, [y/n]," he saluted, puffing out his chest.

"Uhhh thanks? Though I wasn't gonna take the cigarette anyways."

"Mweheheh-wait what..?"

"Sans I'm not THAT dumb," you giggled. "Undyne told me how they are bad for those of us who actually have lungs." You glared at Papyrus while putting emphasis on 'lungs'.

"Oh, well alright then," Sans replied, "well I seriously gotta go train with Alphys. She's expecting me. And Paps don't you-"

"Yes Sans I know."

".....good." With that the short skeleton jumped out of the broken window.

"Nyeheh..lazy days are always the best," Papyrus chuckled.

"You kidding me?!" You shot a look at him. "Everyday is a lazy day for you!"

"Welcome to my life, kiddo."