Underfell!Papyrus X Reader: He can be sweet!

You couldn't help but giggle at Papyrus. He was tied up in his own trap, the ropes around him preventing him from moving.
"Help me, you useless human! Get me out of heeeeeeeere!"
"Sure thing. But I'm gonna have my fun first..."
You sat in front of him and began to tickle his ribs.
"Nyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
He began to thrash about against the ropes.
"Come on! It tihihihihihihihihihihickles!"
"That's the point! But I never would have thought you were so cute when you laughed like this... The way you blush and squirm around... You really like this, huh?"
He didn't argue, either to flustered from the tickling or the fact that you were right.
Giggling a bit to yourself, you moved on to his spine, watching in awe as he bucked a bit.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~ Please! Mercyheeheeheeheeheehee!"
Ignoring his pleas, knowing that he liked being 'tortured' so to speak, you moved on to his hips.
He twisted a bit in the ropes, making little squeaking noises.
Then a frown made its way to your face.
The poor guy had been through a lot. He has been beaten and REALLY tortured. No safe words could help him there. At least with this torture, you would stop when you knew he had enough. Papyrus has been hurt. A lot. It was nice to see him smiling and laughing.
You stopped tickling him when you realized he was losing strength.
"Heh...heh... You could have kept going, you know. I can take it."
"I know... I just... I'm sorry Papyrus."
You walked behind him and started to untie him.
"Human...? What's wrong?"
Wordlessly, you undid the ropes and walked back in front of him, taking both his hands and rubbing his wrists gently.
"Papyrus... I... I'm sorry about what happened to you... The humans... They-"
"Enough. You don't honestly blame yourself for the actions of others, do you? Did you tell them to attack?"
"No..."
"Then you don't have to worry. It's over now."
You flinched.
"Papyrus, it's not over. Look in the mirror! That scar... They... They really hurt you... The torture may have stopped, but you still bear the marks! It's not fair! Why would they hurt you?!"
Papyrus stared in mute shock.
You were quite surprised as well with how emotional you were getting.
Tears were forming in your eyes.
"They beat you, whipped you, tortured you, took everything away from you... I wish I could have taken it instead... I'm sorry..."
You collapsed on your knees and sobbed into your hands.
A pair of arms gently wrapped around you, keeping you warm from the snow and comforting you.
"Human... I'm glad you care for me. But I promise I'm fine. I would never want anyone to leave a single mark on your body. I would endure it for the rest of eternity if it was to keep you safe."
He rubbed your back, allowing you to cry into his shoulder.
You were definitely shocked to find how gentle he was. When you had first met, he treated you like the scum of the earth. It had started when you had... Well, that's a story for another day.
Ironically, you became friends over that scar.
You had stopped crying, instead smiling at the memories. Papyrus pulled away and looked down at you.
With a soft touch, he wiped away your tears and smiled gently at you.
"Better?"
You giggled.
"Yeah. I'm a lot better, now that you're here..."
You leaned up and kissed him.
He jumped a bit, surprised by your actions, before he began to lean into your touch.
His bones were radiating warmth, as if he was getting embarrassed.
Just one of the things you loved about him... He was so sweet when he tried to be.