Gaster!San x Reader - FireWorks

You were dragging G along with you up the hill. you were carrying a blanket, it was big enough for the two of you to sit on, while G was carrying a small basket with a few snacks and drinks. within a few minutes, the two of you had made it to the top of the hill, and you set up the blanket, with G's help of course, and the two of you sat down, you lying your head on G's shoulder with his arm around you. The sun was starting to set, meaning it was almost time for the fireworks! Your eyes lit up like a child's on christmas. You looked over at G, who looked back at you and chuckled softly. he placed his teeth onto your forehead, in a form of kiss.
"I can see you're excited, love." G commented.
"mmhm!" You nodded and snuggled closer to him.
"not much longer now." G looked back up at the sky, and so did you.
"yeah. I can't wait!" You smiled as the two of you sat there in silence for a few minutes. The first firework flew into the air and went off.
"it's starting!" Your eyes lit up at the sight. You and G sat on the blanket and watched the fireworks. During the middle of the firework show, G turned you around to face him and placed his teeth onto your lips and kissed you. You were shocked by the sudden kiss, but you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, as his were around your waist. After some time you pulled away from the kiss, panting slightly. G had grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap, which caused you to squeak and blush lightly. G chuckled softly and placed his chin on the top of your head.
"I love you, y/n."
"I love you too, G~" You giggled and the two of you went back to watching the fireworks.