Writing Elf Note

Okay, so I was hoping to avoid leaving author's notes, but I'm kinda hyped at the moment and want to just bear hug all of you guys with my words!
So, first order of business:

1.02K + VIEWS I AM BOTH INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY SCREAMING AT HOW AMAZING IT FEELS TO KNOW PEOPLE ENJOY THIS!!!

I'm really thankful to see that so many people have taken interest in what started out as just a strange idea I had in Algebra. (Math work? Pft, nah. I'm gonna think of some Snowbaz.) You guys rule!

Second order of business:

I'm so so sorry for being slow! I have the worst attention span in the world and often get sidetracked from writing. This is no excuse, so I'm going to really try my best to make a schedule for when I update so you won't have to wait 5-ever to read.

Third and final order of business:

I have malicious plans for the ending of this book, (don't worry, it's nowhere close to done!) so prepare your feels! They shall be fucked hard in the bum. (*cough cough* As will someone else *cough*)
As a little extra note (because I'm on the subject of the future); I'd like to set a goal for 50 chapters, seeing as we've gotten to 20 together when my original plan was 30. Buckle up, this'll be a long ride!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks again for absolutely everything you guys! Sorry for wasting your time with this crazy note haha. Byyyeeee~!