for my precious bb

ayatooru is my bff and i love her somuch so heres some oiks x kezia for her bc shes so spECIAL ILY

(secretly megan x kezia HAHAHHAHAH)

(jk oiks is cooler than ill ever be)

(shall we stop these brackets megan ur getting off topic)

(ok lets do this)

(i listened to coffee by bts while writing this so i guess song tip??? its just a rlly cute song idk,,)

kezia was walking down the street mid-december. she wasn't used to the cold temperatures in japan compared to where she was from, so it was a new experience. it was enjoyable, in all honesty, but still foreignly cold. she shivered before burying her nose in her scarf, trying to warm herself up a little.

she walked along various shops and stopped to take a peek at the window of a pastry shop, only to be surprised by a very cold sensation in her neck.

a snowball.

she yelped as the melting snow trickled down her neck and tried to wipe the snow off quickly with her mittens, only to have those get soaked through as well. who would do that?!

she shivered again, and reminded herself that she was close to home anyway. just no pastries today.

she took a deep breath, trying to ignore the uncomfortably cold sensation on her back as she awkwardly started walking again, until a voice called out.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" a brunet boy exclaimed, running towards her. he was hit in the back once by a tall ravenet to which he glanced annoyedly, but managed to reach her quickly. "sorry! me and my friends were having a snowball fight and i accidentally hit yo—" he stopped himself for a second and did a double take on the girl, a small smile appearing on his lips, before it fell in to an over exaggerated grin. "hey, you're cute."

kezia blushed as she looked up at the incredibly handsome boy in front of her. "th-thank you," she stuttered, taken aback by how incredibly attractive he was. "it's fine. my apartment's back there, so..."

"oh, yeah. that's probably cold," oikawa sighed. "hey, uhm, i can walk you home?"

"you would?" she asked, surprised.

"of course, it's the least i can do!" he smiled brightly, turning to offer her his arm. "shall we go?"

"yeah su—" she stopped as she realized the horrible truth.

her apartment was a giant mess.

"do you mind a little mess?"

"you plan on inviting me in that quickly?" he winked at her. she blushed slightly as she took his arm.

"well, you're cute, so," she told him as they walked. "oh my goodness. did i actually say that?"

"does that mean i can get your number?" oikawa asked, glancing down at her. "you give directions, by the way."

"to the right here," she said as she tugged at his arm slightly. "and, uhm, yeah. sure."

"good," he grinned. "i wouldn't mind walking you home again."

"hopefully next time it won't be a giant mess and i can actually offer you coffee or something," she laughed softly.

"hopefully," he winked.

and it wasn't their last encounter. kezia found herself awakening to a good morning text from the charming brunet. she smiled brightly at the idea of him remembering her as she sent a text back eagerly.

they met up a few times after that, going on regular dates. oikawa was sweet. he showed never ending interest in her life and where she was from and didn't seem to mind listening to her for hours. their conversations were more than enjoyable to both.

oikawa seemed especially excited to take her out for pastries two months later.

"what would you like?" he asked her as she stared at the edible works of art.

"oh, this o— no, this one! ugh, i can't choose, they're all so pretty!"

"not as pretty as you," he winked. she laughed as she blushed slightly.

"you choose for me then," she said cutely, as she did when she was flattered.

"i will," he grinned as he ordered for the both of them. "mind getting us a table?"

"sure thing!" she replied as she headed to their favourite spot — a place near the corner next to a large window. she sat down, claiming the table for them.

oikawa approached her not too much later, carrying delicious looking treats and a warm cup of tea for the both of them.

"so," oikawa smiled, "how've you been?"

"good," she replied. "my family came over to see me last week. that was good fun."

"they do sound great," he chuckled.

"and your week?"

"oh, i just lazied around, as usual," he sighed with a shrug. "missing you." he winked at her with a cheesy grin.

"stop it!" kezia blushed.

"no, really," he laughed. "i've been wanting to ask you something." he took a bite. "we've been going out for a few months, and i wanted to ask you if you'd want to officially be my girlfriend."

"seriously?" she asked, looking up at him.

"totally!" he smiled.

"yes, i'd love that!" she smiled brightly, blushing even more.

"awesome," he laughed. "well then, girlfriend, care for a bite of pastry?" he held up a forkful in front of her.

"you're so cheesy," she laughed as she bit it off.

"you love it," he smirked.

"i sure do."

---

OK IMSOSORRY THIS SUCKED BUT ATLEAST SOME CUTE OIKEZ PLUS IM SORRY IF UR TOO OOC BC I YK HAVENT BEEN ON A DATE W U

BUT UR ALWAYS V CUTE SO BYE

I LOVE YOU V MUCH MY BESTFRIEND💖💖💖💖

iF YOURE NOT FOLLOWING ayatooru YET GO DO IT NOW YOURE MISSING OUT