all i want

is for oikawa to have a little sister. we know he has an older sister bUT imagine him babying his little seven-year-old sibling, doing her hair for her before school and almost being late because of it. and every monday, when he doesn't have practice, he picks her up and takes her to where he coaches little kids with volleyball and she joins in (because she wants to be like onii-chan!). also, whenever she's with takeru, oikawa will side with her in whatever situation. he'll stay up late learning love live! songs by heart because she loves the game but can't play it very well and sings them to her in the car. he'll research make-up until he's been through every arcticle available and teachers her everything he knows so she can become an expert and lets her practice on him. he'll go shopping with her because his mother can't always and he'll buy her strawberry ice-cream because he can't resist her pouty face. he'll make iwaizumi let her call him uncle because you can't say no to my sister, iwa-chan. he'll do literally anything to make his little sister happy. if he has friends over, he makes them treat her like royalty. he'll rant to her about his crush on iwaizumi (that only she knows about) because even though she's seven, it makes her giggle and oikawa loves it when she shows that she's happy. whenever she has a nightmare she goes to her brother in stead of her parents and he'll let her sleep in his room for the night, even if it means singing her to sleep for an hour.

aka oikawa being a giant sweetheart and doing anything for his little sister (+ iwaizumi secretly having the same for her and basically going out with oikawa because she tells him to and later he falls in love with him)