「tsun-tsun • 02」

You clutch the black smartphone in your hands. The same hands that dyed the tips of Semi Eita's hair.

His light hair was soft, smelled like grape shampoo, and you definitely had a hard time concentrating on your task.

It wasn't just the grape, but there was another scent, a boy-ish smell, that came off from him. And you had to give credit to yourself for not screaming out loud.

But somehow, you managed to do a good job, earning a grateful smile from the boy.

"Thank you! I like it." He had said before he walked out to the counter.

He didn't realise that he had left his black smartphone on the table, right beside the empty bottle of hair dye.

Heck, even you didn't notice it until after had walked out and you started to clean up.

And when you walked out, he was long gone.

When did he even look up from his phone long enough to place it there anyway
? You wonder as you sit cross-legged in the comfort of your home. He hadn't made a call even though you had stayed back even after your shift was over.

Since he was your customer, you took responsibility for it and rushed home.

His lock screen is of a female anime character you don't recognise, and you almost drop the phone when it begins to start ringing.

An unrecognised number is plastered on the screen, and you debate about answering it.

If you weren't going to answer, why the hell did you even bring it anyway?

After ten seconds, you pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah, I knew it! Part-Time Girl, right?" A voice which you probably heard only once; it was amazing how familiar it sounded to you.

"Yes, you left your phone here, Senpai."

"S-S-Senpai?!" His voice echoes and you have to move the phone away from your ears a little.

"Well, you are a Senpai, so..."

"S-Shut up!" He hisses, startling you a little. "Anyway, sorry for the trouble. When shall I come over to fetch it?" His voice wants to know, and you can feel your lips tremble before you try to calm down.

Semi-senpai was such a tsundere, you could barely stand it.

"Any time is fi-"

"Ah never mind that. We're both from Shiratorizawa. I'll come to your class after the session to fetch it." He assures.

"Er, okay." You mutter. "I'm from class 4, year 2."

"O-Oh. So that's why you called me... that. I thought you were just..." His voice is low, and you can't tell what kind of an expression he was making. You wonder if he is stuttering like he did like earlier.

What a cutie!

"But you're a junior so." His stuttering turns into a soft laugh.

"[Name], dinner's ready!" You hear your mom calling, and you jolt up in surprise.

"Tomorrow." You promise, before hanging the call. Your heart does not stop racing when you slowly put the phone down on your bedside table.

This is either really rotten wishful thinking, or unbelievable destiny
. You think to yourself before you rush downstairs for dinner.

And you knew what you wanted it to be.  

---

a/n; this isn't fair omg he keeps getting hotter with each appearance he makes wtf ;w;