「tsun-tsun • 11」

Somehow, you had managed to gather 3 of your friends who had also planned on going to the match.

Your co-workers had given you suspicious smirks when you asked for a day leave.

You had picked out decent clothes, and you were all set for an exciting cheer fest with your friends.

And when he began warming up, your fists clench into a ball; you can't seem to take your eyes off from him. He notices you sitting in the crowd, and when you wave over to him, he turns around and walks away with a flustered expression on his face.

As expected, a boy named Shirabu plays the part of the setter, and Semi would occasionally be put as a pinch server.

After a hardcore match, Shiratorizawa loses the match, and the boys look drained while they leave the gym.

You can hear your friends talking about how the coach has warned the members that the loss from the match would mean they had to do a hundred serves as a punishment.

With iffy thoughts in your mind, you decide to go back home. The Shiratorizawa van had long gone by the time you pile out with your friends.

There was no way you could meet him and tell him he did a good job.

Unless...

As fast as you can, you rush home and hurry to prepare a small bento for the setter.

Maybe I can give this, and tell him he did well.

Maybe it will make him a little happy, even if he lost the match...

With the small box in hand, you run the thirty or so blocks to your school, where your friend had told you the boys were doing their killer serves. When you reach there, boys wearing the volleyball club jackets had begun piling out.

Did you make it on time?

From the corner of your eyes, you notice the unusually coloured hair of Semi Eita popping into view. He notices you standing by the gate, and jogs up to you, a confused look on his face.

Speak, girl. You made this for him. Why can't you say anything now?
You scold yourself, and you can only stare at the boy.

He really was one of the most attractive people you had ever met.

With trembling fingers, you hand the box out to him.

"You... made this for me?" He asks, and you nod.

"Well, they did say you were going to do a hundred serves as a punishment... So I thought you'd be tired and... stuff."

Stuff?

STUFF?!

Nice going.

He gives you a little smile and thanks you for the food. He then hurries to join his friends.

Oh well. Of course, he would head home with his friends. They had known Semi for longer than you did, anyway.

Sighing, you turn around clutch your handbag, walking out to the road to go back home.

You managed to walk three blocks when you hear his voice call out your name.

"[Name]! Where are you going?" He asks, stopping in front of you and catching his breath.

"H-Home?"

"Ah, good thing. I guess I forgot to tell you, right?"

You tilt your head in confusion and stare at the light-blond-haired boy. He adjusts the buckles on his backpack and walks by you.

"I went to tell the team I was walking you home. I forgot to tell you to wait, and when you weren't there when I came back, I began freaking out a little." He chuckles a little, almost to himself.

"W-Wait, you said what?!" Your voice echoes and you see that his lips are parted a little.

"D-Don't make me repeat e-embarrassing stuff." He cries, using his palm to hide his face.

"Simply p-put, I came to w-walk you home."

You can only watch in awe as the boy walks ahead. You can barely hold how overwhelmed you were feeling and you hurry to catch up to the volleyball player.

And on your way, he tells you about his match, and just how thankful he was that you came.

If only you could let him know how thankful you were that he existed.

Maybe one day, you will.

---

a/n: SEMI MY HEART ;-;